“BBQ/Meat Heaven!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: (262) 544-4099
Description: (262) 544-4099
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've been looking for some good 'ol, down home, soulful BBQ, but haven't had any luck... until now! I found Pat's Rib Place randomly through a Google Search and decided to check it out. A small place in a little plaza strip that doesn't look like anything impressive from the outside, but once you walk in with all the old-time photos, line up of BBQ sauces and friendly staff you get a feeling it may be pretty good. Well I was wrong... it was EXCELLENT! Some of the best spare ribs I've had, outside of making my own. Not to mention the pricing is reasonable and they have a great selection. They have a delicious, spicy dry rub and the "Brown Brown" sauce was my favorite to add on! Meat was fall off the bone good! We also tried the Pulled pork and it was so tender and juicy... My mouth is watering thinking about it.

An excellent place with excellent food. You buy at the counter, so no waiters, but after eating the food I felt obligated to tip someone so I just gave the lady at the counter who I believe was the owner a $5 tip! I HIGHLY recommend this place, as I'll definitely be back!

4  Thank Taylor C

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is where my wife takes me for my birthday for lunch. (A 60 mile drive.) She knows I love it! Everything is lip-smacking good. My favorite is the pulled pork dinner. The pork is stacked high on the sandwich. The fries are crispy and cooked just right. The fried battered beans are right up there too. My wife likes the fried okra.
Ribs- you bet-ya!
The various sauces only add to the experience. I like the Chunky Apple BBQ Sauce, the Brown Brown, or the house mild sauce. We buy it and take it home for later use.
The place is small and the seating is limited. The lines are long at lunch. Hey, just get some and take it home. You can thank me later.
Love it!

2  Thank Jackson1679
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Really, it is *so* good. Make sure you try all of Pat's sauces and of course some bbq, okra, mac and cheese bites, corn bread, peach pie... of course it's all fried! So what?! Get in a good workout, then take your appetite down to Pat's and chow down. Super friendly service (order and pick up at counter). I only give them an average rating for atmosphere because they could use some more tables during their busy times! THANK YOU Pat's for some awesome barbecue in Waukesha! We needed you!!

3  Thank logansrun98
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We love Pat's! Their brisket and pulled pork sandwiches are huge and delicious! My husband likes the ribs. Their fries are even good. Really friendly down-home kind of atmosphere. I especially love their 5 home-made sauces. They have sweet, spicy, smokey...something for everyone. I like to mix them! Sometimes, like on Friday nights, they are packed and there's quite a wait - call ahead to carry out!

3  Thank Julie W
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We took a ride to Pat 's after hearing about it from a friend. We ordered several things for the six of us. I thought the price for the rack of ribs was a little high-Chicago prices!
The ribs were good and meaty though. The pulled pork was dry. For sides, we got fries,green beans,beans,slaw,Mac n cheese bites and sweet potato fries. The only sides we liked were
the green beans and the sweet potato fries.
Everything was fried,of course.
The food was just average. I don't know if we'll go back.
Sorry,Pat's. It was just o.k.