“Unarguably the best”

Cafe De Arts Roastery
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Waukesha
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe De Arts Roastery was established in 2009 as a family owned and operated European coffee house and micro-roastery, roasting all of our coffee on site, and is located in the beautiful historic downtown Waukesha, WI. Along with being a micro-roaster, our European-style coffee house offers several other wonderful items of enjoyment. Come in a savor one of our authentic European pastries made with real imported ingredients. Enjoy one of our five types of Panini sandwiches, made with hearty Ciabatta bread, you won't leave hungry!!
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've travelled the world and after moving to Waukesha I found the best cafe anywhere two blocks away. The coffee, simply the best, the food the best! the cute quaint atmosphere warm and inviting. Especially if you can score the big over stuffed chairs by the front window on a sunny day.

And the staff is super! You've never met nicer people! Please visit them often, it's now my regular stop as often as I can.

3  Thank ClemWalker

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Cafe de Arts is a hidden gem in Waukesha. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is unique and colorful. So much more than your average coffee shop! Friendly service and good value. Go there for a quiet lunch or get some coffee and chill for awhile in this artsy cafe.

1  Thank logansrun98
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The fresh smell of coffee beans will perk your interest as you walk through the door. The tasteful menu satisfies anyone's hunger with fresh fruits and veggies. Freshness and boldness are the two words that describe their homemade coffee. This is not your average coffee shop and I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a gourmet sandwich and a cup of freshly homemade roasted bean coffee.

3  Thank HendricksUSA
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We were looking for a neat place to celebrate post-Christmas. We read the reviews about this quaint restaurant and it was beyond our expectations. The granola and yogurt is not only excellent taste but a unique presentation. The Mediterranean sandwich lived up to all it was reported to be. The French toast was also outstanding. We would highly recommend giving this a try and make sure you order the coffee.

6  Thank Joseph F
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Stopped in here yesterday for breakfast and coffee. I am serious when I say this, I had THE BEST breakfast sandwich in my life ever! The Mediterranean breakfast sandwich and it also came with a small fruit salad that was excellent as well. The coffee is roasted in house, it is fair trade, organic and smooth. My husband loved it so much he bought a pound a beans for home. After breakfast we walked across the street to the antique store and the Saturday morning farmers market, it was great. We actually started heading back there on the way back from Milwaukee this morning, bummer...they are closed on Sunday, we were gonna hit them up for a lunch sandwich and some more coffee.

4  Thank Miranda77