The Country Springs Hotel
$85
Hotels.com
$79
$119
Super 8 Waukesha(Waukesha)(Great Value!)
$69
$129
$116
Best Western Waukesha Grand(Pewaukee)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Airport Lodge(Waukesha)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor waterparklife guardspizzasnack barwater slidesgreat for kidsdonutsall agestriple playthe indoor outdoor hot tublots of funadjoining roomsfree continental breakfastmilwaukee areaone night staywe've stayedblast
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I travelled to this hotel for a family member's wedding. Based on the price of the rooms, $120 with the "discount" I chose to stay at another hotel, but spent most of my time at Country Springs. The positives: the staff is very friendly and accommodating, the food is very good, the waterpark was fun for my 8 year old (although my teenagers were less than impressed.) The negatives: the rooms were old, small and very utilitarian. My parents checked in to a room that reeked of smoke but were assigned another room promptly. My cousin commented that she could not sleep because there were people in the halls all through the night making noise, which leads me to next observation. This place is HUGE, crowded and LOUD. There were 6 other wedding receptions going on at the same time as ours. We had to walk through another party's "foyer" and bar area to get to our assigned foyer and bar area. All in all, it is a decent place, but for the price of the rooms compared to what you get, I am glad we stayed at another property.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Traveled to the Country Springs Hotel for Memory Day weekend with a party of 12. As a Hilton Diamond Member I do not stay "off-campus" very often. To be honest I was alittle concerned about traveling with that many people without my "status".

I worked with Stacy and Lindsey at the front desk. They understood what I was looking for and made it happen with ease! Stacy provided food recommendations for the weekend that worked out great for our party of 12.

The water park kept all 7 kids busy for 2 days. The food pricing in the "food court area" was very reasonable and good food. Definitely family friendly. The pizza was great too.

My group will definitely be going back!

Thank you Stacy, Lindsey and the entire Country Spring Hotel team! MUCH APPRECIATED!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My mom,aunt, cousin drove up from Chicago to be with my son and I who live in Milwaukee. We chose this Hotel because it had the waterpark. I did not expect the hotel to be this nice and when we got there late on Saturday night we were able to go to the waterpark for little and order food later. We ordered burgers for all of us through room service and the burgers were awesome and they got there very fast. We need extra pillows and blankets, they took care of that fast. The breakfast buffet was excellent and reasonable. For lunch we ordered room service again and it was prompt and delicious. Joe did a good job and didnt get anything wrong. I found the water park very nice and plenty of life guards, so I felt that was good for my 9 year old son. I felt this hotel did everything for our business and would not hesitate to go back again and again. My son had a blast and so did my family including my self.

Room Tip: My mom asked to be close to the water park and we were!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I really don't like writing bad reviews. There are many places I haven't reviewed at all rather than make myself feel bad so it is no recommendation to the Country Springs that I feel badly enough to leave a bad review.
The rooms were dirty and smelly. The first room I was shown to had obviously been smoked in so I was moved. The second room smelt horribly of sweaty feet and smoke - but they said my only option was to go back to the first room or pay for a suite. Somehow, I think this is a line they use alot.
The staff were the most unprofessional and nonchalant I have ever encountered. It's safe to say everything was too much trouble. I felt uncomfortable approaching any of them as every encounter felt like a potential confrontation. I ordered a cocktail in the bar and was served a beer.. and when I said that was wrong, I was "tutted" at and told it wasn't her fault if I changed my mind! I detest beer so it's not a mistake I'd have made. She did change it but with very bad grace and with deliberate spilling of it too.
I wouldn't return if offered a free trip. I don't know if it's bad management that makes the staff so boorish or if it's the general ethos of the place but there are plenty of other hotels and I'd strongly recommend you book them instead!

Room Tip: A different hotel would be your best option
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank Helen W
CSH2810, Public Relations Manager at The Country Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

We are sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We take a great deal of pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guests and regret that your experience with us did not meet those standards. Please contact our Front Office Manager, Stacy, at 262-970-5423 or via email at sbarton@countryspringshotel.com to discuss your stay in further detail. Thank you.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Mature Mother and semi-mature daughter arrive for much needed short "spring break" leaving behind men and other offspring in our lives. We arrived early expecting to be able to use waterpark before check in and we got checked in and moved in BEFORE the check-in time! We were moved in and in the hot tub almost two hours BEFORE the schedule :) :) We availed ourselves of the "Tripple Play Package" and had one of the best pizzas we ever ate and for once the garlic bread actually had GARLIC on it! All afternoon and evening we ran up and down the wterslide stairs like teenagers to plummet down the tunnels. Hot tub repasts were wonderful. Kids there were with families and incredibly well behaved. Lifeguards vigilant and friendly. In the early evening we played in the arcade (yes it WAS busy, what do you expect on a weekend night? But no long waits for anything) So we were playing Wackamo and my daughter whckamoed her finger badly - the index finger on her hammering hand - sounds impossible, but it happened. Anyway, we went to first aid and they taped her up. We all figured it was just "jammed". Staff were GREAT and we spent more time in the hot tubs figuring it would be therapeutic. Following morning we realized finger was bad and went to ER. Desk folk were great in hooking us up where to go and how to get there. They gave us a complimentary late checkout time since we lost three hours at the hospital, even though it was not the fault of CountrySprings. The finger was fractured and splinted. We got back, used water park, had a great lunch at Coppers/Wildflower, checked out late and still stayed longer for more watersports. All staff was commiserative and helpful and we all ended up laughing how daughter Whaccamoed herself! This place is clean, family centered, (bar closes at 10 P.M.) caring, clean and lots of fun. The "period" decor is delightful. We can't wait to go back (and steer clear of Whakamoo) Ten Stars!

Room Tip: The"basic room", while not huge, has all the amenities; besides the hair-dryer, ironing supplies (WHO IRONS???) & coffee maker, it also has microwave and fridge. If you are here for fun and frolic, who needs an "estate"? Beds good, lots of T.V.channels.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Country Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

We are so glad that your stay with us was such a great experience! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.