“Love El Mariachi's”

El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 71 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We visit both the Watertown & Lake Mills locations and enjoy the friendliness of the staff, the awesome drinks and of course the fabulous food. They do have a great selection of drinks and beers, along with the best vegetarian options a Mexican restaurant could ever offer! They have a nice kids menu. We will always recommend this establishment!

1  Thank Sue T

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I have company visit, they request we go here. The service is great, the food is delicious and the margaritas are strong. They have a great vegetarian selection. I also recommend the strawberry mojito.

2  Thank Jen K
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We've been there a number of times. Food is consistently good. Service is great and more than just 1 person will stop by to see if everything is OK and ask if you need anything. Good value.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Let me start with saying that the place is very clean and we have always received excellent service. We keep wanting to like this place, but the food is just so bland. The food just isn't very well seasoned - just seems to be lacking something.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My family and I have visited El Mariachi's several times. We love it and they have never let us down. My favorite combo is the Chimichanga' meal, but I have never had a bad meal there.

1  Thank icirillo