“Good Sushi in Watertown”
Review of Sake House

Sake House
Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Watertown, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Sushi in Watertown”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you order the special rolls I think you will be very happy. We shared the Hot Girl, Firecracker, and Piano Keys and it was very difficult to choose a favorite. We also had the Gyoza and Shumai for appetizers, equally as good. We have brought guests from out of town here and they were also quite happy with the food.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kim G

West Bend, Wisconsin
“Great sushi and prices”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Sake House twice and we had great experiences both times. We've had a variety of rolls that were all well-made and delicious. The service was wonderful both times, also.

1 Thank Cassie T
Watertown, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I were happy when the Sake House opened. We love Japanese food. We have almost 20 different Sushi Rolls and love going there.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Don N
“For a midwest small country town, the sushi was very good. My husband and I would return. We've had the california, avocado, tun”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Next best choice from Japanica in Milwaukee or Sushi Muramota in Madison or homemade. Cons: smaller portions & high prices.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jenniferrn87
Watertown, Wisconsin
“Great meal, great service.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had lunch at Sake House in Watertown, WI. I had the Hibachi Salmon and my husband, the Hibachi Chicken. Both were very good! Whatever the house dressing is on the salad is delicious. It was a nice light lunch, with perfectly done salmon which is so often overcooked. The service was excellent, just there when you wanted, and not smothering : ) It is amazing how calm the atmosphere is in the restaurant; we walked out and were reminded it is in a strip mail but you totally forget while in there. Will definitely return.

• Visited August 2013