“Great meal, great service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Watertown, Wisconsin
“Great meal, great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had lunch at Sake House in Watertown, WI. I had the Hibachi Salmon and my husband, the Hibachi Chicken. Both were very good! Whatever the house dressing is on the salad is delicious. It was a nice light lunch, with perfectly done salmon which is so often overcooked. The service was excellent, just there when you wanted, and not smothering : ) It is amazing how calm the atmosphere is in the restaurant; we walked out and were reminded it is in a strip mail but you totally forget while in there. Will definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jane0098

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Terrible food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had the hibachi chicken and shrimp and it was terrible. My date had the tempura bento box and it was okay. The service was okay until I said my meal was terrible and I could not eat more than two bites. They offered to get me another dish and I said no, why would I want another dish after the first one was so bad. This is not even close to real hibachi! I will have a hard time eating real Japanese again. They tried to charge me for the plate I sent back and got rude with me when I asked why I should pay for a meal I could not eat! Really? Stay away from this place! There are plenty if restaurants that deserve my hard earned money. Next time I'll get a burger at Bigg's!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Great food, great price too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a wonderful meal here, the sushi was delicious, very fresh. very friendly server. We'll be back for sure.

Watertown, WI
“Good Entree”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Teriyaki chicken, Steak & Shrimp, Yellow Fin Sushi all were very good. Crab appetizer 2pieces were good the other two were iffy?? Soups were ok, We just aren't use to eating this type.

• Visited July 2013
Milwaukee
“Finally, Sushi in Watertown!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We are happy that a sushi restaurant has opened in Watertown, and even happier having been there. It's a really nice place with really good sushi, very attentive service, and great prices. We plan to be back again and again.

2 Thank VR731