“Great Restraunt”

Add it.
Upper Krust Pie Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 25, 2013

It has a good Sunday brunch with lots of deserts. The staff is very friendly and they have a good menu to choose from also. Its a vey comfortable dining and has table seating only.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Upper Krust Pie Shop has a colorful, cute exterior that is as inviting as the people inside. I came here with a group of friends on a Friday night where we were seated immediately. Their menu has a variety of soup, salads, burgers and pasta. Check their website for specials, I noticed they serve breakfast too. The taco salad was ground beef on a bed of fresh baby spinach, with tortilla strips, cheese salsa and sour cream on the side. Reasonably priced, I think $8.00?
Honestly, I came for the pie! One of the owners, Sue, suggested the chocolate mallow pie. It was a generous slice of mile high chocolate/marshmallow fluffiness! My friends had the coconut creme pie and the tollhouse pie; both said it was awesome.
The staff were so friendly and the ambiance was relaxing, I highly recommend stopping here for a family friendly meal.

1  Thank 18kimmr