“Three strikes your out!”

On The Rock Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 71 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My wife and I went here (Settlers Bay) and got terrible service, food was average. Several months later tried and it was worse. One last time a few months later and we decided to sit in bar and eat there. The bar tender was very rude, talking to friends as my drink sat empty for over 15 minutes. My wife and I will NEVER go there again. Go to the Rose Garden, it is cheaper with better food and better service.

3  Thank MEwatertown

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have heard mixed reviews about this place. After a year of being in bussiness its still not good. We had a chicken alfredo pizza. 14 inch 14.50. Bartender said it was a good choice. No it wasn't. Chicken was so dry I needed another soda. Yuck! The frozen chicken alfredo pizza from lebbys was better. Probably won't be back. They have a goldmine here and they are wrecking it. Its to bad.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Was here for a work event and was impressed with both the outdoor and indoor space they have to offer. We had pizza and it had a great flavor, with a large group the bartender has a little trouble keeping up with food and drinks but overall had a great time.

1  Thank tajan_1
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We came here for dinner- I had the Walleye, which was good, but not cheap. My husband had the Fettucini Alfrado, which was not the best he ever had, but plenty good. Service was friendly, mistakes were made but swiftly corrected. The view is great. We came on a Monday so the actual restaurent was closed and we ate in the attached bar. Rumor has it the pizzas are great, but we declined after the waiter told us the sausage was not "real" italian.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

We went here based on a recommendation from a friend. It was great! I had the fajita chicken wrap and my boyfriend got the fettucine alfredo. Both were delicious. He got a bowl of soup with his. It was loaded creamy potato soup. Very creamy and tasty with ham in it. I really liked the ambiance of the place and the service was very good. We highly recommend it! Good for couples, families, and big enough for groups. Attached to a bar called Shooters. Didn't go in there so I can't comment on that but there were quite a few people in there. Restrooms were very clean. (always a plus!) The prices were reasonable and we left satisfied and stuffed!

1  Thank rah1075