“Flashback to my youth. Going out to the Supper Club.”
Review of Elias Inn

Elias Inn
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://local.yahoo.com/info-16691053-elias-inn-supper-club-watertown
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have driven by the Elias Inn many, many times over the past several years when I am visiting my mom in Watertown. The building reminds me of my Army days in Germany. My daughter and I decided to give it a shot this past Saturday evening around 6pm. Not knowing what to expect, we were greeted right away and asked if we had a reservation. We did not, but said we would wait. She said it would be about 15 minutes, but it ended up to be 30 minutes. Absolutely not a problem for us. While we waited we checked out the menu and figured out what we would order. We waited in the bar area and people watched. The dining area is fairly small. Maybe a total of 12 booths and tables combined. I ordered a stuffed shrimp plate. My daughter ordered the walleye. Initially I was a bit turned off by the menu prices, but after I once again grasped the concept of the supper club, it was all good. Meals come with the Relish tray and assorted breads and crackers. (I could have done without the Braunschweiger) Also a choice of soup or juice. And lettuce salad. My daughters Walleye was amazing! My baked shrimp dish was ok. I would not order that again though. The dining area was packed. Nothing is rushed, so turnover is not as quick as most restaurants. It is a nice, relaxing dining experience. Our greeter and our server were wonderful. Made our visit that much nicer. I will stop by again when I have my wife along for the trip.

2  Thank iowacityia

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We enjoyed the supper club atmosphere of another time--an old fashioned relish tray included--at the Elias Inn. We were spending a night in Watertown while traveling to St. Paul. Our reason for choosing Watertown was a planned visit the next day to Aztalan State Park. Our meals (prime rib for me and a fillet for my wife) were excellent. We enjoyed the relish tray and a very good salad while our entrees were being prepared. The waitress was attentive and provided excellent service. We were too full for dessert, but we will return on our next trip.

2  Thank truetravelcompanions
Reviewed April 17, 2014

One of the best places around Watertown for a Friday night fishery. However, be prepared to wait unless you go early.

2  Thank sara1213
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Thought I would try this Supper club out Thursday 04-12-14. I was with a friend who was not feeling all that well, We were seated promptly and Diane was our server, she was pretty , positive great enthusiasm , attentive ! I ordered the Wi Chicken and my friend had fish. She knew the menu inside and out.. Great food, a little pricey for Watertown, but everything that came out of that kitchen looked and smelled amazing. I would certainly reccomend i,, a nice little drive from Oconomowoc.

2  Thank Michael H
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The food is always good but if your timing is off you can wait over an hour easily. The drinks are always good as well.

1  Thank Mike H