Baymont Inn & Suites Waterford/Burlington WI
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Burlington(Burlington)(Great Value!)
$68
Skyview Inn(Burlington)
$70
$63
$129
Rodeway Inn(Mukwonago)
$65
RodewayInn
Quality Inn & Suites(East Troy)(Great Value!)
$64
QualityInn
$64
Excel Inn(Sturtevant)(Great Value!)
$59
$84
Country Inn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscharge removedcontinental breakfast was mediocrefront deskbereavement ratequiet place to staywaffle irongas stationhotel is cleanshower headrecommend this hotelminute driveup to datestay there againfree breakfastbed was comfortableweddingwi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel was in a good location for what we needed it for. Overall I would recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stayed at the Baymont for 3 nights in late September while visiting in the area. The hotel and room were very clean. Beds are comfortable with many pillows. Staff was pleasant and greeted you with a smile. Continental breakfast was basic but met the morning need. The room cost was reasonable for the area and the location offers good access to the area. It is also located by a mini-mall with restaurants, gas station and fast food. Would stay again.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Tub too large & tub floor slippery--risk issue. No grab bars--risk issue. No one cleaned my room--do not disturb sign in a.m. but then I left for the day and did not return until late at night--no one cleaned room. Houskeeper saw me leaving Rm 311 and we greeted each other so I expected my room to be cleaned while I was gone all afternoon into the night. Ran out of Kleenex & called front desk & woman told me to come down and pick it up & I was not presentable at that time and could not go down to lobby until later. Poor customer service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JUDITH W
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We liked our room and the gentleman that scheduled me was awesome,personable and friendly.
The room was very clean!!!! The Continental breakfast was nice.
I was a bit freaked out when there was a knock on my door at 10:00a.m. by a young lady dressed in blue stating they had a report we were smoking in our room!!!! she basically stated she had to check it out so, I opened the door and invited her to smell as neither I nor my boyfriend smoke... She said she did not smell anything but when the manager got into work they would come up and check our room. Not only did this anger me but was very intrusive to the day of my sons wedding as tensions and emotions were high.
I called downstairs after she left and asked if they knew who this person was that was sent up with a clip board. The front desk gentleman seemed clueless . No manager ever showed...This left me with the creep factor feeling...hurt my feelings as I use to smoke and now hate the smell myself...clearly there was no smoking and no smell.
An apology would have been nice :- (

Dee Jaye

1  Thank DEEJAYE A
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Comfy bed, quiet room, clean. Friendly staff - always had a smile. WIll definitely stay there again iof the need arises.

Plenty of pillows!