“Beautiful food Oh! Beautiful food”
Review of Coco Cafe

Coco Cafe
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Washburn
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coco offers a creative cafe menu while focusing on fresh and local ingredients with absolutely everything made from scratch. All our bread and pastries are baked fresh daily. Vegetarian and gluten free friendly. Welcome to Coco
Reviewed November 21, 2013

In summary; simply awesome.
Great service, good price and amazingly good food.
This is some brilliant show off of fine baking skills.

1  Thank Thuperpev

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Walking in, one cannot feel a slight sense of excitement. There's a whole selection of sandwiches and treats to choose from. It's casual and laid back, and the guy serving behind the counter is so much fun to talk to and to watch. We went in during a cold, rainy day, so it was a sense of relief to experience a cheerful, down to earth spot in Wisconsin.

3  Thank MitsoukoRussie
Reviewed October 15, 2013

What a gem of a restaurant! Portions sizes are more than generous and the prices were very reasonable. I had the Hungry Friend, a choice of sandwich and bottomless bowl of soup plus my choice of homemade cookie, for what I would pay for a "meal" at McDonald's. Fresh and incredibly tasty, it inspired me to go home and try to recreate the soup and the bread! We were in Washburn for 6 days and ate at Coco's for 4 of them. Can't wait to go back!

3  Thank 391dawnr
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been here several times. Everything I've tried has been wonderful. And, the bakery treats are unbelievable. If you happen to like bread pudding -- I do -- this is the place to go. They always have bread pudding featuring seasonal, usually local fruit. This past weekend was carmel apple bread pudding.

2  Thank Edith M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The tourist season is winding down in northern Wisconsin, but there were plenty of locals of all ages when we entered. The decor is not chic, and you bus your dishes when finished, but this bakery/deli was a wonderful place to have lunch. I had a Turkey/Orange Club; it came with a side and I selected fresh fruit. The sandwich was huge, on fresh bread, with lots of turkey, leaf lettuce, orange slices, etc. My wife had the soup of the day, Tomato, and bread. I will eat here again the next time I pass through Washburn.

1  Thank svenskjim