“Pedal'rs is a Gem!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wales
Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wales B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“Pedal'rs is a Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had the most wonderful weekend at Pedal'rs Inn. Dee the Host was so welcoming and made a beautiful breakfast. It was warm and cozy. We were surrounded by nature. Not far from nice restaurants. We received lots of great suggestions for trails and sights. Would love to return soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Hayward, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I spent two nights at Pedal'rs Inn in Wales, WI while we visited Old World Wisconsin for their Autumn on the Farms events. What a lovely inn! We called Dee while we were on our way to Wales from Oshkosh, WI and she asked us if we'd like to take the scenic route and then proceeded to give us directions for a beautiful fall drive through the Wisconsin Kettle Moraine area. She mentioned three different restaurants along the way based on my telling her what we'd prefer to eat. We took her good advice and ate at Cornerstone in Genesee Depot and had a delicious dinner.

When we arrived, we were greated by Rick and had a pleasant visit with him until Dee arrived shortly after. They are both very thoughtful and helpful. We stayed in Bedchamber #3 with its comfortable furnishings and a wonderful whirlpool tub and great tile shower. I always travel with my bed pillow from home. Dee has My Pillows in the rooms of their inn,so I thought I'd give it a try and it was wonderfully comfortable. I used it both nights we spent at Pedal'rs Inn. Bedchamber #3 has a bedside table on each side of the bed which was perfect for each of our CPAP machines.

Dee made a delicious breakfast each morning and prepared foods which were compatible with my Type 1 diabetic food needs. Thank you, Dee!! My husband loved the food and the coffee. For our second evening at the Inn, Dee made the reservations for us at Weissgerber's Gasthaus after my husband and I settled on that choice for dinner. She gave us great advice on how large the servings were at the Gasthaus and that we could probably split a dinner and have more than enough. We ordered an appetizer (gourmet cheeses), individual salads, and split a dinner and still came back with leftover food!

Everything about our stay was first class and we recommend Pedal'rs Inn to travelers in the area. It's an amazingly quiet location for being so close to the greater Milwaukee area!

Room Tip: Bedside table on each side of the bed in Bedchamber #3 great for CPAP machines.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

During our trip to the states last summer, my fiancé and I found ourselves driving around Wisconsin, "winging it" for accomdation depending on where we'd end up the following day. We came across the Pedal'rs Inn here on tripadvisor and booked immediately (on quite short notice) based on the high recommendations. We were not disappointed.

I could not find fault with anything during our stay; Dee was the perfect host, in terms of making sure that everything was to our satisfaction, to the suberb breakfast, to her recommendation for things to see in the local area.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Franklin, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We just returned from a wonderful -extended- weekend stay at Pedal'rs Inn, in Wales, WI. We enjoyed the hospitality, the food, and the beautiful inn. Dee's breakfasts were delicious. Every need was met, during our stay. The inn was also very clean, which is always a plus!

We hope to have the opportunity to return for another wonderful stay one day!

Thank you.
R. Moore
North Carolina

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Joliet, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

It was our 1st time staying at a B&B and I didn't know what to expect. We were celebrating our anniversary and thought we'd try this one based on the price and reviews. I'm glad we did. The owner Dee was a very knowledgeable and gracious host. My husband called ahead and there were roses and chocolates from the local Rocky Mountain Chocolate shop waiting.(which are delicious) She helped us with dinner reservations and a couples massage the next day. The room was very nice and breakfast was awesome. She says she's not a chef,but you wouldn't know it. We enjoyed talking to Dee,the food,house and the whole experience. We'll definitely stay again if we're ever in the area.

• Stayed September 2013
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed with two of my friends because we were visiting Ten Chimneys the next day. Thanks to Dee's help, we chose the perfect place for our dinner and had a totally wonderful time. We relaxed with games in the dining room after dinner. Dee is a great host and made us a great breakfast to start the next day. The Inn is kept in excellent shape and I would gladly stay again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Fountain Hills AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Three women wanted to visit Ten Chimmeny House, the home of the Lundt's of Broadway fame. We chose the Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast in Wales. No disappointment here at all. Charming setting, delightful host, beautiful rooms and a breakfast that we all still talk about! Dee, our host, was a fountain of information from restaurants, to topography, history, bakeries etc. I would recommend this stay to everyone. To those who have to have television this isn't for them.

Room Tip: If steep stairs are a challenge do not stay in attic room , although lovely.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wales
The Delafield Hotel
The Delafield Hotel
#2 of 4 in Delafield
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield
Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc
The Country Springs Hotel
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Delafield

Been to Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!