“First Experience at a B&B” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wales
Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wales B&B and Inns
Detroit, Michigan
“First Experience at a B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was a little nervous at first but had always been intrigued at the thought of staying at a B&B. After reading the reviews I felt much better at the notion of not staying at a cookie cutter hotel. Everything about the experience was first class. Dee (the Inn keeper) is so sweet, hospitable and really cares about your needs and comfort. The room was decorated beautifully and was so cozy. No detail had been left undone in any of the rooms, common areas, etc. The bed was so comfortable along with the most amazing pillow! What a great night sleep! The food was absolutely amazing and I am a very picky eater. I was amazed she had options for non-red meat eaters and vegetarians, that was awesome. The food was sooooo yummy! God has blessed her with amazing talents and it's so refreshing to meet someone like Dee who is doing God's work here on earth.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Petal'rs Inn is a truly delightful place convenient to 10 Chimneys and other local attractions. There is a bicycle/walking/jogging path just outside the front door. Our room was spacious, clean, luxurious, and equipped with a surprising array of modern conveniences (including free wi-fi that really worked). Dee is a gracious and gregarious innkeeper who succeeds in staying on the right side of the fine line between being helpfully friendly and annoyingly intrusive. A great leisurely breakfast in a lovely dining room with restful classical background music made it hard to leave.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

A TRIP WORTH TAKING!
A PLACE WORTH VISITING!
A "MUST DO!" FOR TRAVELERS SEEKING A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!
My wife & I were celebrating our 2nd anniversary. We had a great experience on our 1st, therefore I was seeking something that would out-do the last. A friend suggested a B&B, so I took their advice & chose Pedal'rs Inn B&B because it was detailed & elegant. It had beautiful scenery & it's location had much to offer concerning activities! (Actually, it was hard for us to choose our activities, but the Innkeeper was more than willing to help us plan out our stay.) The Innkeeper, (Dee), was very pleasant & welcoming. From the moment we walked through the doors of the Inn, Dee made us feel as though we had been there many times before.
"HOSPATILITY" is not just a theme at Pedal'rs Inn, it's their "WAY OF LIFE!"
Pedal'rs Inn is nice, quiet, relaxing & very enjoyable! Every aspect of our stay was memorable! (Especially her cooking!)
Personally, the only problem I could say that I encountered during our stay at Pedal'rs Inn is that:
"It will be very difficult to top this experience!"
The truth is that my wife & I have decided to make Pedal'rs Inn B&B our Home away from Home!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Pedal'rs Inn over the July 4th weekend and everything was just perfect. Dee far exceeded every expectation we had for our visit, from ensuring a spotless clean room to preparing fresh and delicious courses for breakfast. A delightful experience at Pedal'rs Inn. Highly, highly recommended.

Hortonville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Initially we were looking for somewhere economical to stay because we were going to a concert at Alpine Valley and luckily we found Pedal'rs Inn B&B. It ended up exceeding my expectations. Nicest B&B I've ever stayed in. The house is absolutely beautiful. Comfortable beds are important to me and this bed was great. The shower was huge and tiled with a nice shower head. There was a gas fireplace in one corner of the room and if we would have spent more time in the room and the weather had been cooler this would have been a really romantic feature. Best thing of all was the breakfast with 5 fancy courses including a cold soup, home-made blueberry French toast bake, and dessert! Yes, dessert for breakfast! We will come again and maybe spend some time on the bike trail next time.

1 Thank StaciWalsh69
Cross Plains, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

After a fascinating tour of the Lunt/Fontanne Ten Chimneys estate earlier in the day, imagine our delight in discovering that Dee has a wealth of knowledge about the famous couple as well as some special memorabilia!

The gorgeous B&B was very comfortable, clean, and quiet. Breakfast was truly a feast for all the senses. My wife and I are definitely looking forward to a return visit!

1 Thank BobLong50
New England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is my second visit to Pedal'rs Inn, as with the first time, it was everything anyone could ask for and more. Dee is a superb and caring host, she not only meets the needs of her guests, she goes above and beyond. Will I stay there again? Without a doubt. Will a recommend Pedal'rs Inn? To anyone who will listen. Dee's place is so good, it should be a destination spot. Oh, did I mention the breakfasts? They are incomparable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wales
The Delafield Hotel
#5 of 55 in Milwaukee
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,774 reviews
Inn at Pine Terrace
#1 of 1 in Oconomowoc

Been to Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!