“Pleasantly Surprised”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wales
Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wales B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Initially we were looking for somewhere economical to stay because we were going to a concert at Alpine Valley and luckily we found Pedal'rs Inn B&B. It ended up exceeding my expectations. Nicest B&B I've ever stayed in. The house is absolutely beautiful. Comfortable beds are important to me and this bed was great. The shower was huge and tiled with a nice shower head. There was a gas fireplace in one corner of the room and if we would have spent more time in the room and the weather had been cooler this would have been a really romantic feature. Best thing of all was the breakfast with 5 fancy courses including a cold soup, home-made blueberry French toast bake, and dessert! Yes, dessert for breakfast! We will come again and maybe spend some time on the bike trail next time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StaciWalsh69
There are newer reviews for Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed July 24, 2013

After a fascinating tour of the Lunt/Fontanne Ten Chimneys estate earlier in the day, imagine our delight in discovering that Dee has a wealth of knowledge about the famous couple as well as some special memorabilia!

The gorgeous B&B was very comfortable, clean, and quiet. Breakfast was truly a feast for all the senses. My wife and I are definitely looking forward to a return visit!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BobLong50
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is my second visit to Pedal'rs Inn, as with the first time, it was everything anyone could ask for and more. Dee is a superb and caring host, she not only meets the needs of her guests, she goes above and beyond. Will I stay there again? Without a doubt. Will a recommend Pedal'rs Inn? To anyone who will listen. Dee's place is so good, it should be a destination spot. Oh, did I mention the breakfasts? They are incomparable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Inn is so peaceful and lovely with all the Victorian charm. Celebrating are 43rd wedding Anniversary there was perfect, the Innkeeper Dee is a wonderful person, she was so accommodating with all the little extras. We felt very relaxed, and the breakfast was delicious. We would for sure go back. Thank you Dee for everything..

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I were very impressed with the Pedal'rs Inn. It is a beautiful house, very clean and comfortable! We'll definitely be staying there again. Dee made a great breakfast and was fun to talk to.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Pedal'rs Inn for our wedding night, after getting married at my mom's house in Wales. Dee was wonderful and let us check in earlier that day, and even gave us a flashlight for our moonlight walk over later that night. We had the room at the top of the house and also got the wedding night package, which was amazing - we chose to have soda, water, and snacks, and we were starving so it was awesome to be able to eat. Dee also put some of our favorite snacks in there. We weren't able to stay too long the next morning for the breakfast but we did get coffee and fruit delivered to our door at 8 am, which was a great way to get ready before our gift opening brunch a few hours later. We also loved the whirlpool bath and the giant, comfy bed. Overall, a really great experience!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I spent our 23rd Wedding Anniversary at this B & B. We chose this B & B because of its inspiring website and the fact that it is right by the Glacial Drumlin trail which we planned to bike on. (The bike trail turned out to be paved which was an extra bonus!!) Dee kept in touch with me up until the time of our arrival and even helped me keep this whole stay a secret for my husband! The bed was so relaxing and we must have been so exhausted that we actually overslept and were late for breakfast which Dee graciously forgave us for! The breakfasts both mornings were impeccable and most delicious--and her ability to create breakfast entrees that I would never have thought of was amazing!! Everything was clean and done top-notch, yet Dee was so approachable and hospitable-very down to earth. We thoroughly enjoyed our conversations with her. There has not been another B & B that my husband and I would consider returning to, but after this experience at Pedal'rs Inn we are changing our minds and will likely come back to bike the trail in the other direction!!
Thank you, Dee for a most romantic 23rd Wedding Anniversary--we will always treasure this memory at your wonderful Inn and hope to see you again!

Room Tip: We were in Room #2 which had the most comfortable bed ever (king size) with it's own little &quo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wales
The Delafield Hotel
#1 of 4 in Delafield
Wildwood Lodge
#4 of 4 in Pewaukee
Downtown
The Pfister Hotel
The Pfister Hotel
#5 of 56 in Milwaukee

Been to Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!