“The highlight of our roadtrip to Wisc.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wales
Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Wales B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The highlight of our Anniversary road trip to Wisc. Dee is a wonderful and informative host/ Inn keeper. her attention to detail is amazing .Obviously much more.... than just a job , to Dee.
Having been a caterer. I can be sort of a food snob ( Im told). As I am So often, let down by food.... However....Dee's breakfast was F A N T A S T I C . Her scones..... to die for. And better yet.... It was served in a gorgeous Dining room.
Our room ( even though not the room we would have" loved" to have ) was fun, comfortable and well appointed. Including luxury Bedding.
We would definitely recommend the Pedal'rs Inn.
If you happen to be visiting "Ten Chimneys" It is very close. There are also great restaurants within a short drive , to choose from.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Dee is a fantastic cook and hostess. Truly makes you feel 'special'. Breakfast was delicious and unique. The homemade sorbet was incredible. Our room, bedchamber #2, was nice; bed was comfortable and shower was good. Location is right next to bike trails, although no place to walk to gt dinner. Driving or biking is necessary, but many good restaurants approximately 10 miles in Delafield. When we mentioned we might enjoy the fire pit, Dee put out the lighter and prepared the pit, so all we had to do was light it. While there be sure to check out the stars - amazing!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The Pedal'rs B&B is one of the best places we have stayed at. The breakfast was delicious and it was really nice to give thanks for our meal.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We went on a Caribbean Cruise in April for our 25th wedding anniversary even though the actual date was in June. So when our date came around we chose to celebrate at the Pedal'rs Inn in Wales WI as we have never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast before and wanted a new experience. We chose Bedchamber #3. It was so beautiful! The on-suite was just amazing and I wish I could have that in my own home! The breakfast that Dee cooked for us and 1 other couple was fresh oranges in a special juice/sauce and stuffed fresh toast! Both were just fabulous. I think so highly of the home/experience that I've hold all my co-workers and personal friends how fabulous the entire experience has been. Don't hesitate to book room#3!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Our experience could have only been better if we had been able to stay longer. I arrived completely burnt, tired and crabby. And after a comforting welcome into a beautiful and clean home, quiet like I've never heard, and perfect bed and pillow, I had an amazing night's sleep. We had a delicious breakfast (she even cooks to special dietary restrictions) and fabulous company, I started my day completely revived and refreshed. Thank you, Dee. We hope to see you soon!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We won tickets to tour Ten Chimney's in nearby Genesee Depot and wanted to stay somewhere special. The Pedal'rs Inn was just the place to stay! The room was just as described, the bed was comfortable and the whirlpool worked great. We had the opportunity to spend time downstairs in the main rooms with the owner of Pedal'rs Inn who shared autographed items from the Lunt's as well as Alfred's chair. My Mom loved the extra special touches! Lastly, we had to leave earlier than normal breakfast time and the owners were kind enough to accommodate us with a lighter but filling breakfast. Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The Innkeepers were very helpful and accommodating, especially of my very specific diet. The breakfast was amazing - presentation, taste, quantity, I was amazed at what Dee was able to do with the food since my diet is so restrictive, but she went above and beyond and made a delicious, fantastic breakfast! Not sure if it's typical for smaller B&B's like this one, but there was no individual temperature control for our room, so we did spend a warm night (forgot to ask for a fan!). Dee did make some adjustments to make the room a more comfortable temperature upon our arrival, but 6 hours later, the room hadn't cooled as much as we would have liked. Also, there was no phone, TV, or DVD player in our room (also not sure if this is typical of smaller B&B's, the only other B&B we've stayed in was one with 30 or so rooms). The lack of TV was a nice thing though, made us play board games and cards which was really fun! Our room was very clean with lots of nice little touches, and the B&B in general was very clean and had loads of character and charm. Nice place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wales
The Delafield Hotel
#1 of 4 in Delafield
Wildwood Lodge
#4 of 4 in Pewaukee
Downtown
The Pfister Hotel
The Pfister Hotel
#5 of 56 in Milwaukee

Been to Pedal'rs Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!