“Where is the snicker pieces in your caramel snickers”

Leduc’s Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wales
Dining options: Late Night
Description: LeDuc's Frozen Custard opened for business in 1980 and quickly became Waukesha's favorite place to stop for Fresh Frozen Custard treats. We pride ourselves on serving only the highest quality food, drinks and frozen custard products. We have a wide variety of burgers, sandwiches and frozen custard treats for everyone to enjoy! Come visit our family friendly store in Wales and enjoy unbelievably delicious food and award winning Fresh Frozen Custard!
Reviewed August 1, 2012

That is right! I went back to try the Caramel Snickers and only found 2 tiny pieces in my cone and some nut pieces (that did not come from snickers...they are just trying to make like it is) So basically I got a caramel cone. Why bother when Culvers and Dairy Queen give large amounts of topping in their cones. If you are claiming you put snickers pieces in it, then please put it in. Sick of paying almost 5 bucks for 2 cones and not getting what you think you should get. Culvers and Dairy Queen here I come.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

over priced and poor parking. bees all over the place. it was very good years past but its gone down hill. very crabby help. burger are very well done. go to culvert close to them.much better and they have indoor seating, le duk has none.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Old fashion drve in Custard Stand. Great food, burgers, turkey burgers, onion rings are some of our favorites. Can say enough about the Custard, fresh and a variety of favors, open year round, now adding inside seating. Expect a line out to the road on most warm summer nights. One of our local best kept secrets.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The best custard in the area, bar none (including the culvers going up next door). Only problem is the major lack of space. Excited to watch for their new expansion. Burgers are slightly well done also (I love them that way, but my husband does not!).

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I think their burger got saltier, but are bigger than Culvers. Yet too much salt for me to want. If you buy the chocolate snickers in a pint you might find a piece of snickers if you are lucky, otherwise it's as if I ordered just chocolate ice cream. They used to screw up our orders, but lately they have been good. I still like going because they are close, but with Culver's coming to town I think I'll have to compare. I know for sure you get way more snicker pieces at culvers and dairy queen. I hate to see a small business go under because of the big dogs moving in, but they need to fix some things to make it work. They have Pepsi and that is a plus in my eyes.