“In Wisconsin for family Christmas”

Avanti Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 37 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is an Italian restaurant. Small town family owned and real Italian cuisine. Prices were very reasonable and the food was delicious. With seven of us, we had a quite a variety, and everyone loved their meal. Quaint and cozy! We'll be back!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Avanti's is an Italian restaurant with great spaghetti and lasagna! It is small and cozy with a wonderful and friendly staff. But back to the ribs. They had a ton of meat on them. I got a full rack; about $22.00, and my husband and I had them for 2 meals. We are not light eaters and we love meat. The meat was tasty and plentiful and the sauce had just enough 'bite' but not overwhelming.
Truly the best ribs in the area!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We live in Verona and would like to dine sometimes where we live. Tonight we went to Avanti with our two children hoping for a decent Friday night meal. Our bar is pretty low when we are with the children if that gives you any context.

The service was downright terrible. It took the waitress a long time to take our order. It took a long time to receive our food. Did I mention that our food came and none of the soup, salad, breads had been delivered? The waitress was not very apologetic, promising to take off an entree etc. To make it worse--hence the trip advisor review--the waitress never returned to our table. We had to flag her down after many failed attempts.

Avanti management -- get your house in order. You just lost what could have been regular business from Verona citizens. You need to put the customer back in your business.

3  Thank erineconrad
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went with a rather large group of 8, I ordered the lasagna special and I didn't particularly care for it but another member of the group ordered the same and he loved it so guess it's just a matter of taste. Service was good when we were there but granted, we were practically the only ones in the restaurant the whole time we were there. A very unique atmosphere that would be perfect for a romantic dinner out. If I go back, I'll make sure to order something besides the lasagna special!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

What's with the picture? Certainly isn't the outside of Avanti's. The ribs are awesome, service is ok. I think it's expensive for what you get.