“Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Our hotel recommended Montes and even gave us two drink coupons. It was a very casual bar atmosphere but the menu was diverse and the food was great. We would definitely stop in again if in the neighborhood.

There are newer reviews for Monte's Grill & Pub

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stopped here for food in a hurry & was very surprised at the menu & the service. Enjoyed the variety.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great food, great staff, great locals.

I went to Monte's a few times while staying at in Verona. I was really surprised at how good the food was. I tried the pizza, cheese curds, and the buffalo chicken sub.

Monte's also has a great draft beer selection.

Service was great. The lighting could use some work.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stopped here after golf so we were very hungry. Monte's did not disappointment! I had a fried chicken melt which was really tasty and my son who lives near Verona said it was one of the best burgers he has had in the Madison area. In addition to sandwiches, they have daily specials. Service was prompt and friendly. I highly recommend Monte's!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

good selection of craft beers, but the cheese curds were greasy and salty

only went in because the holiday inn gives out a free drink coupon to rewards club members