“Nice friendly place”

5th Quarter
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 5, 2018

I've had lunch here 3 times in the past year, and the food is always good, with daily specials. The staff is friendly and efficient, and they make everyone feel welcome. I had a tuna melt on my last visit, and it was great. I'm looking forward to trying their fish fry, which includes either cod or perch. Lots of different seating options....bar, bar high top, and a separate dining room....a great setup!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Went here for Friday night fish fry and sure wasn’t disappointed. Great atmosphere, great service, and great food round out the experience here. They also have a decent beer selection to go along with it all. We will definitely be back again!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

I have only eaten here on Friday nights for their fish fry. This is a standard bar atmosphere. Nothing fancy. But the fish is excellent. My favorite is the baked cod which it can be hard to find good baked cod. I get it with their cheesy potatoes. It's like a scoop of the most delicious baked cheesy hash browns you'll ever have. Yum!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Stopped in for a quick lunch and beverages and I'm glad we did. The server recommended the soup of the day calling it "Heavenly" which is a lot to measure up to. It was tremendous. Service from both servers was quick, courteous, and they both engaged in friendly conversation as time permitted. Super service is contagious for this neighborhood pub. Give it a try. You will be glad you did.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Stopped in for some appetizers and a couple beverages and the bartenders (as well as the patrons) were happy to see us. They make a nice cocktail and the beer is nice and cold. Clean tables and chairs and a nice bar to snug up to. Lots of TV's for those sports lovers. The Owners (I think they may be new) are doing it right!!!!!!

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to 5th Quarter? Share your experiences!