“A consistently great experience!”
Review of Gray's Tied House

Gray's Tied House
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We make it to the Madison area several times a year and try to work a meal in at Gray's Tied House in most every trip. The atmosphere is relaxed, the wait staff always friendly and responsive, and the food is always awesome! We have tried several burgers, pulled pork, and sandwiches and they are all crazy good and grilled to perfection. It is one of the few places where you can order a "well done" piece of beef and it comes out done and not dry! Love their burgers and sweet potato fries!

There are newer reviews for Gray's Tied House

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We have been here several times for dinner and a private party. Always had great food, the service is wonderful. Servers and Bartenders are friendly and fast. The setting is warm and inviting. Nice varied menu selection and bar selection is very well stocked. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My company had our Christmas party here and it was an awful experience. One co-worker sent back her salad for having some strange green/black juice on it. Another person sent back their fish because it was cold. The Manager came by to challenge my coworker on what she felt was "cold" and argued with her about it. I got food poisoning from the burger and so did my child. I will never ever go to this place again. Rude Manager. Terrible food. Do not waste your time.

2  Thank Raquel512
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have tried this restaurant several times, and yet to have a great experience. It is just satisfactory...margaritas made with bottled mix, blah, and service so/so. Sometimes good other times terrible. This place can get loud and very noisy when full. I ordered a pizza and the crust was nice but toppings scarce. Chili nasty, come on, really? Bartender said he was new, wait staff was new, that is the problem here. Every time we have eaten here server is new. Would not say the food is bad, just not great. Tired.

1  Thank FastGirl39
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

A bit out of Verona in a modern setting, Gray's Tied House really can make a great thin crust pizza! I had the veggie pizza when I met with friends here and liked the crispness of the crust and the smaller size of the rectangular cuts. On the day that I visited, they were fine with subbing out an included veggie that I don't like. Service was good until our food arrived then we had to ask another server for extra napkins and never got drink refills. Still I'll return for the pizza or to try something else.

1  Thank 2seniors53