We ended up staying here after not finding a hotel closer to Madison that met our particular interests. Specifically, there were just a few pet-friendly hotels in the area and the Holiday Inn was one of them. We booked online and things were fast and easy when we got there. The location is convenient if you plan to be in Madison but don't want to be close to downtown. The area is quiet and we had no trouble falling asleep. The hotel seemed like it was recently built or remodeled. It had that "smells like new" quality. The guys at the front desk were very friendly and gave us a thick book with area restaurants to choose from. There is a wide variety of places to choose from if you head out to eat. Breakfast was included and I can say it was average, although others will enjoy it if the have a preference for sweets and high fat content food.
There were lots of families with kids when we were there. I suggest you ask for a room away from the swimming pool to avoid the noise coming from there as many children love to play in the water and scream out loud. This only happens during the day and early evening, but can be bothersome to those who want extra restful time.
Our room was spacious and neat. It was clean and had nice decor. It had a flat screen TV with cable. There was also WiFi in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience upscale elegance and comfort at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Madison-Verona. Our beautiful hotel near Madison, Wisconsin is conveniently located to the southwest just off Highways 18/151 and Epic Lane in the cozy hometown suburb of Verona, Wisconsin.We are the closest hotel to Epic Systems Corporation campus in Verona. The hotel is also just minutes from many other Verona area businesses including JT Packard, Cleary Building Corporation, and SAFC Pharma.Guests enjoy close proximity to several area attractions including the Cave of the Mounds, House on the Rock, Henry Vilas Zoo and the State Capitol. Also nearby is Camp Randall Stadium, the University of Wisconsin Arboretum & shopping at West Towne Mall.Travelers will find our over the top service and stylish accommodations exceed expectations. Our hotel provides a complimentary local shuttle for area businesses and airport transportation service for the Dane County Regional Airport (MSN). In addition, we provide meeting space for up to 100 people and a business center with fax, copy & print services, along with free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access. Guests will also enjoy amenities including a heated, indoor pool, soothing hot tub, an over-sized, state-of-the-art fitness center & our complimentary hot breakfast bar. We look forward to having you as our guest. Make the smart choice, and book your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Madison-Verona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Madison-Verona
- Holiday Inn Express Verona
- Verona Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Verona