“The Golf Course is Awesome and There is Very Quiet!!!”

The Whitecap Mountains
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Upson
More attraction details
Owner description: Wisconsin's large outdoor resort features three mountains of downhill skiing with 36 runs, plus an old-world Tyrolean style ski village featuring a base-lodge facility with shops, restaurants and club room.
Reviewed November 4, 2011

My brother and I golfed here last summer and we had a wonderful time. The course is outstanding and there are no other golfers around. We were able to take our time and have a great day. The golf course is also a ski hill and I have not had the pleasure to ski here but I hear that it is something to see. Try it out!!!

Reviewed March 20, 2011

Did the family two night stay and ski and my family had a blast. Very reasonable price and we skied right into our lodge. End of the season and they still had all runs open and all lifts running. Decent pool and hot tub. Diverse runs and challenges to meet every skiing level. Rooms were very outdated but fun nontheless.

1  Thank QCbulldog

Been to The Whitecap Mountains? Share your experiences!