“BREAKFEST FEST”

Mulberry's Pancakes Cafe
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Union Grove
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Typical breakfast operation with a very extensive selection of breakfast options, all done well. Parking is iffy but once in the place tons of room, including a lunch counter.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We've been going to Mulberry's for years - since it was sold to the current owners and even before. We love it! The owner is always there and gets to know all of the customers when he can. The prices are good, and we always have more food than we can eat. The menu selection is excellent, from fried favorites, to classic home dishes and greek favorites, but hands down the breakfasts are our favorites. I just wish there was enough local business to enable them to stay open for dinners during the week.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I Love mulberry's, The food is excellant, The servers are super friendly, and the price is great. Me and my family now go there every Saturday morning for breakfast.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Mulberry's Cafe on Main Street in Union Grove, WI, is a nice place to eat and they have a wide variety of food on their menu. We have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there and have been very pleased with our meals and the servers are always pleasant and accommodating. We thought their prices were slightly higher than other restaurants in the area which is why we rated Mulberry's very good rather than excellent. We would recommend Mulberry's Cafe if you live or travel through Union Grove, WI.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

My family and I stopped here for brunch. We had an outstanding meal. The boys had pancakes (chocolate chip and banana split). The portions are huge and the food delicious. Seriously, how can kids not like pancakes with bananas, ice cream and whipped cream!?! My breakfast skillet was delicious, the scrambled eggs were not dry and the potatoes were not greasy. The real dilemma is whether to choose breakfast or lunch.

I was torn between the skillet and gyros. My husband ordered the gyros and they were mouthwateringly delicious. There was so much meat that really we could have split the lunch into two pitas. I can't wait to go back so that I can have my own gyros.

Mulberry's is a must when your in the area!!!