“Good for small museum”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good for small museum”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

A lot is packed into this smal area. There is a small lighthouse, tugboat, and some indoor exhibits..

Fox River Valley, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Quaint Museum”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Enjoyed our visit to learn a little about the history of commercial fishing in Two Rivers, WI. Quaint buildings, a fishing boat, relics, paintings and photographs to see. Nominal admission charge; very accommodating docents. It's not the Smithsonian, but we enjoy visiting little, local, historical museums wherever we go.

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“What makes this whole experience is the shipwreck museum and the guide!”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

The stories we heard and the different salvage we saw made it worth the price alone.

Visited July 2011
Wisconsin
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Enjoyed my time here”
Reviewed July 4, 2008

I loved it here. I loved it mostly because the guide I had in my tour (guides are optional, I would HIGHLY recommend one) was awesome. She was well informed & passionate about teh story she was telling. Some of the stuff in here was cheesy, but I loved hearing the stories of the christmas tree ship. There was a cute little ice cream store close by too. I think it was called the Washington house maybe?? I recommend this place!

2 Thank nosilla