“I agree w/ the other reviews ...”
Review of Port Sandy Bay

Port Sandy Bay
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Two Rivers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
washington
“I agree w/ the other reviews ...”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great pizza, great fish. We mostly order the perch and walleye. The baby reds are great but go quickly, potato salad and coleslaw very flavorful and full of veggies. Pizza can come in snow coaster size .. but you can eat it all. Crust is very thin and wonderful. It can get very busy some Friday nights, especially in August, and you may not get your first choice of fish. Go earlier to have better chances. Fish from 4pm Wed and Fri. Closed Mon-Wed.

• Visited August 2012

Kewaunee, Wisconsin
“Hidden Treasure near the Lake”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I could eat fish every day. That is the best perch I have ever had.Many choices, perch, pike, walleye. While you are eatiI 'd heard of Port Sandy Bay for years, but never really knew where it was. Then I read a review about it about a year ago in a national magzine that was featuring seafood places all over the country.Port Sandy Bay??Seafood??SO we checked it out.
I could eat fish every day. That is the best perch I have ever had.Many choices, perch, pike, walleye. While you are eating, you see and smell the best pizzas being carried out to other tables.
Beautiful log cabin like interior.ng, you see and smell the best pizzas being carried out to other tables.
Beautiful log cabin like interior.

• Visited November 2011
Newport Beach, California
“Great Pizza and Perch”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The lake perch is great! the Pizza is my 2nd favorite place right behind the Pizza garden in Manitowoc Wisconsin. Although a bit of a drive out of town this is well worth it, because it is a charimg location next to point beach state park

• Visited July 2012
Greenleaf, Wisconsin
“Get pizza during every visit to Point Beach”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stop here at some point every year during our camp out. The pizza is always wonderful. This year my husband opted for fish instead and wasn't disappointed. Generous helpings.

Order in the bar unless it's Friday night and then they have a window open in the dining area instead.

A small game room is available to keep the kids entertained while waiting for food. They always get something for their tickets (younger kids not proficient at games yet, so just get a few pieces of candy, but they are thrilled).

Would be possible to bike here from Point Beach State Forest, though we have yet to give it a try.

• Visited July 2012
Wisconsin
“favorite spot”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The locals all know that this is one of the best places around for friday night fish or great pizza. I have enjoyed them both.

Visited August 2011