“Unexpectedly Amazing”

Add it.
The Remedy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I kid you not when I say that this is one of the best meals I've ever had. We were in the area and just happened to drive through Two Rivers when we were bored and exploring. We saw the sign for The Remedy and my girlfriend jokingly said "It's called an eatery, so you know it must be good." Little did she know...

The beer selection was fine (I would recommend a bottle, though; my Leinie draft tasted like the lines needed a cleaning) and the menu wasn't anything special. But the quality of the food we had was unparalleled. My girlfriend had a BLT. The bacon was some of the best we've ever had and the addition of a fried egg to the sandwich put it over the top. Unbelievable.

I had the pork sandwich with the chipotle sauce. I have been dreaming about it ever since. I can't describe what made it so good, but it was, without a doubt, the most flavorful pork sandwich I've ever had. The pork was perfectly cooked and would have been great without the sauce, but something about the way the flavor of the pork combined with the sauce just blew me away. I am a connoisseur of pork; I get it everywhere I go. I can't imagine any other sandwich living up to this one. We had been in Chicago for a few days and ate at a bunch of great places, but this was the best meal of the trip.

The service was great, too. The place was totally empty and I'm hoping that was just because it was in between lunch and dinner. I'm trying to come up with a reason to pass through Two Rivers again just to eat here one more time. Do yourself a favor and eat here.

2  Thank universalmind49

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Traveling through from western Canada to NYC by car, we ended up here for lunch simply because we randomly parked across the street from it. What luck! The waitress immediately made me like the place as she was not only knowledgable but also chatty and humorous. She accommodated our every need. The walleye sandwich was light and tasty. Beer was icy cold. The dim and rustic interior added to the experience as it was a darn hot day outside.

1  Thank blkWeyburn
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nice old building down town renovated into a great pub serving great food. Staff was very friendly, food was not typical deep fried bar fair. I had the best home made fish sticks I've ever had. REAL Lake Michigan Walleye, lightly breaded.

1  Thank JamesW12
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was surprised with the quality and atmosphere at this place. Went there twice during stay in town. First time i had salad with chicken and then, fish and chips. Food tastes really good. Staff is extremely courteous. This is one if the best options for eating out in Two Rivers.

1  Thank CampodeFiori2009
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Our family stopped in for Saturday evening dinner and had a fun surprise with easy listening music. Enjoyed the fresh perch pan seared to perfection along with a craft beer. Really appreciated the friendly staff, welcoming owners and being able to visit at our table while listening to live music. This is for sure a go-to restaurant.

2  Thank Judie C