“Nice beach to sit and listen to the waves”

Point Beach State Forest
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Two Rivers
Reviewed June 30, 2013

At times there are little dead fish (alewives?), which are unpleasant. But in general a great park to bike and walk the beach

1  Thank NancyIreland09
There are newer reviews for Point Beach State Forest

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Who knew Wisconsin had beautiful beaches? Not I! I was pleasantly surprised when I made a trip to Point Beach State Forest/Park and can't wait to return. There were many small dead fish on the sand, not sure why or if this is normal but the dead fish also attracted flies who bit us (so we opted to eat in our car)! Other than that, this is the most beautiful place I've visited in Wisconsin! Dogs are allowed on the beach which is nice for dog owners. The water in June was pretty darn cold (a woman at the beach said it was 64 degrees) but I still seen people swimming in it!

If you have the Wisconsin state park yearly sticker, there is no fee.

2  Thank crewof6
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a lovely state park, so well maintained and the beach is wonderful. We plan to spend some time camping there now that we've seen it!

1  Thank Outnabout53
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Interesting ecology here. We liked this nice park with good simple activities. We enjoyed hiking and biking here.

1  Thank Lchris
Reviewed May 9, 2013

They have camping sites, but I have never used them. I enjoy walking and bicycling the many trails and viewing the lighthouse.

1  Thank heyjude41