“Unique Atmosphere and Food”
Review of Kurtz's Pub & Deli

Kurtz's Pub & Deli
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Two Rivers
Atlanta, Georgia
“Unique Atmosphere and Food”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The place is very unique! I loved the atmosphere as well as the decorations. They have local favorites as well as normal sandwiches. Very cute place to stop into.

Visited July 2012

Two Rivers, Wisconsin
“Excellent Service, Food and Ambiance for the whole Family”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Excellent food, drinks and desserts. The ambiance is awesome and the people there are the nicest ever!

Visited July 2012
Two Rivers, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Sandwiches & German Beer”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This has been one of my favorite places to hang out since I moved to Two Rivers 14 years ago. The food, the beer, and the friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere make Kurtz's feel like home. Cozy.

Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Good sandwiches, great beer”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We make Kurtz's a stop on every trip from Chicago to Door County. The service is very sweet and everybody is willing to help if someone in the party has a question. The sandwiches are bountiful and seem to have very good quality ingredients. The beer choices are wonderful and are worth a stop even if you're not hungry.

• Visited May 2012
Cudahy WI
“Strangest Corned Beef I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I figured a place that's been around for over 100 years ought to have something going for it; but I was only half right. They seem to have a nice selection of beer. The service was overly aggressive. Our waiter came around three times asking for our order before we had even made our way through the 3 page menu while conversing. My wife and I both had the soup & half sandwich. She had New England Clam Chowder, I had Vegetable Bisque. They were both nice enough thought he chowder was a bit corn-starchy.
The corned beef, however, was something else. In color it was indistinguishable from sliced ham, and in fact I sent it back to the kitchen because it tasted so non-corned-beefy that I thought they had sliced made the sandwich with the wrong meat. The waiter took the plate back to the kitchen and returned with another 1/2 sandwich and alongside the sandwich a thin slice of their ham. Even tasting them one after the other -- aside from the hammy smell from one of them it was hard to tell them apart.
I don't know where they procure their product but it has to be pre-sliced cryovac'ed meat. Certainly not sliced in house.

• Visited April 2012