“Best little winery in Wisconsin”
Review of Brigadoon Winery

Brigadoon Winery
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Tripoli
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Have visited dozens of vinyards around the country and too date this is the best trip and visit yet. Great wine, good tastings of everything they make. Friendly and know thier business well. Most of thier wines stand up well against california premium growers and they have won a number of awards for thier wines. Definately reccomend.

1  Thank Cheryl S
"northern wi"
in 3 reviews
in 9 reviews

Reviewed August 24, 2011

SO I like wine...but the stuff I got from this winery was quite possibly the worst wine I've ever had cross my tongue! (I actually had to dump out a bottle because it was so bad I couldn't choke down another sip!)
The staff was rude (didn't allow me to sample anything before purchasing, very braggy about how they have chemists in their family, etc...apparently, chemists don't know squat about making wine, because this stuff was awful!)

2  Thank werethebrews

Been to Brigadoon Winery? Share your experiences!