“Perfect spot to stop!”

Trempealeau Hotel
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were in Trempealeau for some biking and went to the Trempealeau Hotel for lunch when the rain started to fall during lunchtime. We started with a round of hummus - it was AMAZING! So fresh and with a great taste - highly recommend getting this to start. I had the soup of the day, which was a great curry based chicken soup and very good along with a basic side salad.

We also have a great view of the river and got us out of the rain. The service is a bit slow, but as long as you aren't in a hurry you won't even notice. Great little jem!

1  Thank Andrea G

Reviewed September 27, 2013

In the little town of Trempealeau on the Mississippi river sits one of my favorite places in Wisconsin. Music, cocktails, beer, all in a great, friendly atmosphere... what more do you need? Try the walnut burger!

1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel and grounds are beautiful! Would be the most idealic place to stay and hang out outside; but, unfortunately we were there during 95 degree weather, so we stayed inside! It was a bit stuffy without air condiditoning (just fans), but the food more than made up for it. I'm a vegetarian, so I had to have the Walnut Burger. My friend had zucchini and eggplant lasagna. Both were great, and I was surprised to get a salad and bread with my burger, along with garlic mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. So don't be shy about ordering the burger for dinner... you go away stuffed! I would go out of the way to come back here anytime.

1  Thank DiningDee
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We had 4 of us that went there for dinner and everything we ordered was top notch.
Order the pasta dishes

1  Thank caddie45
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went here for lunch. While it is a quaint old place, the food was not that great. I had the lox with lefse and was very disappointed. It was small for the price and nothing special. There was some weird broccoli vegie that came as a side and it was so tough we could barely cut it even with a knife. We had to wait a long time, over a half hour, before we got our food and there was only one other party of 4 in the place. We most likely would not go back.

2  Thank Tview05