“Ok but could be better”
Review of Randy's Bambinos

Randy's Bambinos
Ranked #21 of 48 Restaurants in Tomahawk
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Food was pricey for what you get. We had the pizza there and it was fair. Service was also just ok. I felt like they were doing us a favor by being there.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stopped by for some pizza for the kids. The interior was nice with a big Italian theme. The young staff was very friendly and seemed very willing to help. The pizza was good but not awesome. Perhaps slightly better than Pizza Hut. I thought it would be on thinner crust but instead what they described as thin was more like hand tossed at Pizza Hut. I thought it would be thinner but spicier.

The interior had large tables and look great for large groups. I would go here instead of Pizza Hut in order to support a local business but I was not as impressed with the pizza as some other reviewers.

If I had a large group to eat all in one place I would go to Bambino's.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I spent a week in Tomahawk with my extended family recently. Although we almost always ate at our rented lodge house because with 20 some people eating out together is a little challenging, we ordered carry out pizza from Bambino's, The pizza was excellent. Perfect in every way!

2  Thank jbrusewitz
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Went there for takeout ordered a couple burger dinners , Italian beef, pizza and cheese curds.
Got back to the motel and they did not give me the cheese curds, the Italian beef was in chunks
( not thinly sliced but more like pot roast ) the fries were cold and you could tell they were frozen not fresh , the burger buns soggy but the pizza with spicy sausage was good. Pizza wold be reccomended.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Service was good. Staff was attentive. It did take awhile to get our food, but they were pretty busy. We came here our first night of vacation based on the great reviews we had read on here. However the salad bar was really lacking. There was hardly any lettuce and it took them awhile to get more out. After the long wait for the pizza, we were very disappointed with it. It wasn't horrible by any means, but I have had frozen pizza that has tasted better. The others in our party had spaghetti which they said needed way more sauce, and a calzone which was rated as ok but not as good as pizza hut. I would try this place again. Pizza hut is much better and better priced.