“Dog friendly place!”
Review of Lark Inn

Lark Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We stayed here with our two large dogs and found it to be clean, comfortable, and very dog friendly. Slept well. Beautifully kept grounds...plenty of space to play with our dogs. Only minor inconvenience was a plumbing issue....mixing valve problem...but didn't create a problem for us.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Hidden treasure. Service is great. Close to whatever you need. Highly recommend for business or personal travel.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed March 29, 2011

The best part of staying at this hotel was definetly the quietness! No kids running up and down hallways, slamming doors of other rooms, etc., that you would get from staying at a regular chain hotel. I parked right in front of my cabin. Decor was very nice. I had everything I needed for a relaxing week's stay. The location suprised me a little, with being on a main drag road, but the cabins are set back just enough to where I could not hear the traffic of the road. Very nice and I would stay again. Also a great off season value. Bathroom a little outdated, but not a biggie. Served it's purpose.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2010

My boyfriend and I were looking for a nice spot for a winter getaway. We saw the Lark Inn offered cabins and were excited to try them. I was so shocked at the value - we had a refrigerator, microwave, cable, free internet AND two free DVD rentals! Plus breakfast in the morning. With our AAA discount, we only paid $69 for the night!

The holiday decorations were beautiful and the staff was very friendly. My only complaint was the bed was a bit hard. We are definitely staying here again. It's a cute town away from the world.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2010

We were in the area for a high school re-union. We made a reservation at the Lark Inn for a log cabin. It was so clean and comfortable. The bathroom was huge, fresh and clean. The furnishings appear to be Amish made and very nice..not the cheap furnishings you find in most hotels. We were traveling with a pet and she was made welcome too. I was just sorry we could not stay another day or two. Parking was right in front of our unit which is a big plus for us. Breakfast was okay. I was a bit disappointed in the canned peaches but the homemade cinnamon rolls made up for that. All in all it was one of the best places we have stayed at during our travels.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2009

Once in a while it is refreshing to stay in a motel that is not part of a big chain and the Lark Inn is just that kind of place. The rooms were large, clean and nicely decorated. The inn keepers were pleasant and fresh baked cinnamon buns were offered at breakfast .

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2009

We took the last room - a small one queen bedroom, parked in front, end unit. I was amazed! The room was small as expected but with the Amish quilt and real oak trim, closet, etc. And it was immaculate. All we could ask for was in this compact room including a small fridge, microwave, flat screen TV, and full bath (though tiny). The bed was comfortable too. Breakfast was roll/coffee/juice/milk/cereal fare in the gas station kitchenette area which doubled as the office when we were there. I will call ahead for a res next time and get a log cabin or larger room for even more comfort.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business