“Perfect for a quick stopover!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean, comfortable, good wifi, quiet (we were not on the highway side), good looking breakfast spread. Checked on booking.com as coming into town to look at reviews, etc then came straight in to front desk and price was $7 less. Went to Culvers to grab a salad and was really good (didn't want fast food hamburger).

Room Tip: I would suggest rooms away from highway
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Galmc

Reviewed July 2, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I stayed at Microtel in Tomah, Wi 0n Monday, June 23 when I was in Tomah on family visit and I like to be by myself so I can come and go as I like and eat and sleep as I like also. Elyse was on duty when I checked in and made me feel most welcome when I checked in. First by calling me by my name when I entered. I had not made a reservation so she obviously remembered me from other stays. This makes me feel like it home away from home. Then when I left on Tue the 25th Brianne was working the desk and was equally sweet and pleasant also remembering me from previous stays. This kind of reception says a lot about these two employees in particular for making a person want to stay with you. My observation of both of these two employees is that they both showed other guest the same friendliness and helpfulness that they showed me. This to me is very impressive and I feel that they deserve special recognition for doing their job so well.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight on our way to South Dakota. This was a comfortable overnight stay. Our room was clean. The area was conveniently located off of the highway. There are many dining options in the immediate area. As well as, a walmart. There is a continental breakfast. Very basic but, there are choices to suit everyone including coffee, juices, hard boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, and a make your own waffle station.

Stayed: June 2014