“Excellent”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I moved up to Minnesota for school in the fall, leaving behind my boyfriend back in Illinois so Tomah is the half way point for both of us. We wanted to spend the weekend together, so we decided to meet in Tomah and get a hotel there so we wouldn't drive three hours one way for a just an afternoon together. He picked Microtel because it was super affordable, which is always a plus. While the rooms are on the smaller side, there was more than enough room. My biggest complaint about other hotels is the cleanliness when it comes to the rooms and bathrooms. Our room was spotless and I was super impressed with the bathroom as well. All in all, great hotel for a great price. I would definitely stay again. Bonus?! There were two dogs in the lobby when we went out for dinner!! I am a dog lover, so walking out of the elevator to see them was awesome for me :D

Room Tip: When we checked in they told us the third floor was quietest.
There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was extremely impressed with this motel. I needed a quick overnight stay for just myself as I traveled along I-94 and booked this hotel because of the economical price and the description of the rooms. I chose a single room with one queen size bed. Although the room itself was small, the layout was efficient with a window seat and desk area. The bathroom was spacious and everything in the room was super clean and well lit. There was even a little welcome note from the housekeeping staff on the notepad by the bed. That was such a nice touch.

I'd requested a late check-in when I made the reservation and when I walked in the door at midnight the desk clerk greeted me by name! He mentioned that breakfast began at 6:30, but I told him I would probably be up and out by 6:00. He said, no problem, that he would have it all set up before six and there would be fresh coffee and something to take with me. Sure enough, this same nice young man was there in the morning at 6:00 and the breakfast area was all set up!
This Microtel Inn was a tremendous value and I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
NorthsideTomah, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Valued Customer,

I am very proud to hear that my staff treated you as well as they did during your short visit. It is nice at the end of the day to check into a hotel that has a friendly staff that makes you feel welcomed and appreciated like ours does. We have no issue with getting our breakfast ready early for guests that request it because of their early check-out needs, and are happy to do it.

Mentioning your excellent review with everyone on TripAdvisor is a very positive part of our hotels guest relations. With every response I give I learn something new about the visits that our customers are experiencing, and how much they appreciate our hard work. The Microtel in Tomah Wisconsin welcomes you back anytime that you might need to stay with us even if it is only for a few hours of rest and a free breakfast that we provide. Again thank you for your time and business, and we hope to see your friendly face again in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
NorthsideTomah, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Reviewed March 23, 2014

As the name would indicate, the rooms wasn't spacious but it was clean, functional and comfortable for my overnight. Pleasant staff, okay breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business