“El vallarta- good value”
Review of El Allarta - CLOSED

El Allarta
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We went on a Thursday night and it was busy. I'm thinking they weren't expecting such a crowd as they were under staffed. The wait staff was smiley and friendly as they worked and I appreciate that. We tried to order a margarita off of the menu , the server said ok, another person came out to ask again, we told him and he left. Finally another person came out and explained they don't have a liquor license now and we can't order it! Not A huge deal but something to be aware of! Once we ordered our food, it came out very quickly and was really good. We got very large portions as well. The kids meals were $4.95 each and decent portions as well. Warm chips and salsa are also on the table to enjoy! We love that!
We did have to hunt someone down to pay but it was still pretty busy.
All and all, we will go back again. I read they have a couple nights a week that kids eat free (or cheap, sorry I forget what days)