“Very good little place”

Cancun Bay
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Tomah
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We came here bc the other reviews were good. We, too, liked our meals, the Cancun platter and the chicken mole. The margaritas were tasty and not too strong. The chips and salsa were a little blah, but overall the meal was good including the sopapillas. I would go back if I'm ever back in Tomah. The restaurant was full but not overly crowded. Service was good.

1  Thank tostrand

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is not a five star restaurant and I'm even a little reserved about giving it a four star rating for a couple of reasons, here's my Pro's and Con's;

PRO's: Fast, courteous service. Food was plentiful and very good. Large variety on the menu. Genuine Mexican Cuisine, you won't get a taco like you get from Taco Bell!

CON's: Waiter took our order, served it and walked away, he didn't bother to come back and ask us if everything was OK or if we needed anything else, even though they weren't that busy! The next time we seen him he was picking up our plates and handing us the bill (he was courteous though!). The other thing that irked me was the music. I know they want to create a somewhat festive atmosphere, but I'm somewhat hard of hearing and it was too loud for me!

Still, if you're in the neighborhood, I would recommend stopping by here if you're into Mexican Cuisine.

3  Thank Steve F
Reviewed March 9, 2014

date with husband. enjoyable and plentiful meal. had a combination platter, that i couldn't finish. husband had chimichanga platter, and also couldn't finish it all.

1  Thank carsmr
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Very simple, comfortable restaurant. The chicken mole' was exceptional. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

1  Thank Melrosian500
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We were staying in the area and looking for a dining option. Found this in the phone book, read the reviews on Trip Advisor, and decided to give it a try. They quickly accommodated our party of 10 with no reservation.
Waiters were very attentive even with another big party near us, food was delicious, desserts were great.
If we return to the area, we'll be sure to come back!

1  Thank Andrea G

Been to Cancun Bay? Share your experiences!