“Hidden Gem in Tomah”

Add it.
Tomah Villager Lodge Daybreak Motel
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is a great locally owned motel off the beaten path. The price was reasonable for the area. The rooms are large with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and comfortable beds. The wifi worked great as well. The units are clean with distinctive furnishings. The owners, Jerry and Marcie are a great couple and wonderful hosts. They even offer a continental breakfast. I always prefer the older locally owned motels since I am a biker and like being able to pull up to the door to my room, and not have to haul luggage up and down hallways and stairs. It beats the big box motels hands down, and is pretty easy to find. I would definately recommend this motel to anyone. I know I look forward to staying there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2010

stay at this place. was in two different rooms w/in two hours because of poor A/C units. employee wouldn't give us money back; i couldn't argue because my eyes were stinging from sweat dripping in my eyeballs! if fort mccoy wants to train their troops for afganistan... this is the place for preparation. i guess the owners are not business savy because those A/C units are costing them more money than an entire new A/C system that a best western/super 8 has. good lord; this place won't last. people next to us were gonna complain as well; we left before we found out what happened to them.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PetePenguin
Reviewed May 12, 2003

I travel to Tomah on a fairly regular basis because my parents live there. the owners of the motel have come to know me and try to accomodate me everytime i contact them in advance. The rooms are clean and they take pride in their facility. They are reasonably priced and offer fine service. The places on the north end of town may be newer but I wouldn't choose any place but the Villager. Please be sure the owners are aware of this commendation! Thanks--Angie Jacob

4  Thank Angela J