“Tomah Stay”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Clare
“Tomah Stay”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Room was very Clean. Staff was very helpful with local happenings.
And best places to eat.
Clean breakfast area. First floor room on expressway side but room was quite. Will return here when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Arbor Vitae
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Also, how about some counter space in the bathroom? No place to put my stuff. Also, need a counter or table next to fridge and micro; no space for my stuff!
Oh, and how about a door in between the bedroom and living room? No privacy there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Roberts, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed at Americ Inn Tomah on Dec 26 and 27 2013. I was on business and left by 10 am on Friday morning and returned in the early evening. Before I left, I reported to the front desk that the toilet was not flushing and it was running all night which was very annoying. In the morning I put out the do not disturb sign until I left, but removed it before I left that morning. When I returned the toilet had not been fixed, it was still running and not flushed, the bed had not been made, and the dirty towels were still on the floor. The room was just off the lobby and very noisy so between the toilet running and the noise from the lobby I didn't get much sleep.
Upon check out, I told the desk person that my room had not been cleaned and that the toilet had not been fixed. I asked to speak to a manager but none would be on duty until Monday morning. I called Monday morning and spoke to the manager who told me that since I had my do not disturb sign out they didn't clean my room and she said that someone did go in and fix the toilet. It was still plugged and still running the second night. I will not return to this motel and would not recommend it to anyone who asked me. The only positive I have to say is that it was very clean.

Room Tip: If you stay here, do not stay in a room just off the lobby.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Holly H
New London, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Can't beat this hotel for the price! They have great staff at the front desk, 24/7!! Hands down the best experience for the price in the area. Rooms are always clean. TV channels are annoying to cycle thru, that is my only complaint in a dozen stays here.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel because the front-desk staff was friendly on the phone Very clean. We were very glad that they take dogs, as we are moving and have our little Polly with us. They were very very nice about letting me keep my medicine in the fridge
The tissue box wasn't full, but otherwise the room was fine. Mattress a little hard. Could I suggest a non sweetened cereal choice for the breakfast spread ?
Would highly recommend as a basic overnight possibility.
In shirt, nice staff and clean room

Stayed January 2014
Cambridge
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The staff seemed experienced and the rooms are always roomy clean and smell new. The location is great because your not far from all the amenities and close to hwy 94. The whole experience is nice and can't say a negative comment about AmericanInn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Earlville, Illinois
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had great customer service from the hotel staff at this hotel! Our accommodations were clean keys were ready when we walked in the door the rate was great! I will definitely stay here again thanks Brandon & Sarah your an asset to this location!

• Stayed December 2013