“Very nice place to stay”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Tomah
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
Reviewed November 17, 2011

A nice clean well staffed place to spend a night with a pet. Friendly staff and a very nice breakfast. Caters mostly to construction workers so since it was a Friday night we had the place almost to our self. Will stop there on our way back it the spring. Good bed and shower. Great price.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Tomah

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Will be staying again when in the area. Breakfast was filling for our family of 4 as well as they are very pet friendly.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed July 16, 2011

We came into Tomah after we had to take down our tent in a storm. Other hotels were available nearby but this was clean, the staff is extremely nice, and the price was better than a "cheap" roadside motel! If we come to this area again, i would come back here.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed April 9, 2011

Noisiest Americinn I have ever stayed in. Good clientele, but thin walls and adjoining doors. Originally the Americinn brand built new with especially solid construction to keep noise from being a problem. I think this is a rebranded Holiday inn. I listened to some kind of machine vibrate every 15 seconds all night. Not sure if it was the floor above me or next door. Next morning, someone coughed next door, and through the adjoining door it was like they were in the room with me.
On the good side, this is a very clean and welcoming hotel, like all Americinns. Comfortable bed.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2010

The motel is located right at an exit of I-94 (a few miles west of the intersection of I-94 and I-90), so it's very convenient. The room seemed to have decent sound insulation, so we didn't hear freeway noise, or other guests, for that matter, except when they were in the hallway. The room was generously sized and clean, and included a flat-screen TV, small microwave and small refrigerator (and also a jacuzzi tub, which we didn't test out). Bathroom area was nothing fancy, but everything worked. A breakfast buffet is included--cereal, bagels, yogurt, some fruit, waffles, etc., nothing fancy, but it was enough for us, as we wanted to eat quickly and hit the road. Nearby, for those looking for other food choices, are most of the usual chain restaurants. Can't say much else about Tomah itself, since for us it's always just been a place to stop for a few minutes and grab a quick meal and gas the car.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2010

6 of us on motorcycles rolled in on a Saturday evening into Tomah WI wet, tired and need of a dry spot due to rain,
We already had reservations, but it sure looked good getting there..
The young lady at the Front desk got us checked in, the rooms were quiet and comfortable,
We gathered back in the front lobby sitting area, order a couple of pizza's for deliver and
we sat out there till after 10p talking, joking and glad we were somewhere dry and safe.
The beds were nice and comfy, the breakfast was awesome..

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 9, 2010

I entered to a warm welcome, a friendly smile, and the smell of the fresh baked chocolate chip cookies (free). A young gentleman started appropriate small talk as he told me about the amenities of the establishment. He then offered to show me the rooms so that I could better choose which one was best for me. I ended up going with the Two Room studio suite, which was very luxurious. However, he showed me the single Kings, Queens, and Double queens which were all very appealing to the eye, nose, and wallet. All the rooms had new carpet, new 32 inch plasma T'v's, and new Serta mattresses which were more comfortable than my bed at my house. I can't leave this post without mentioning the breakfast, which filled me up and had more variety than most hotels (Hilton branch excluded). Check out was quick and painless, and they even offered to scrape my windows for me (which I accepted).

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business