“Great Service!”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Tomah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Great Service!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We come here every September during Cranfest to meet with friends and they never disappoint! Great food and Great service. A nice place to meet up with friends. Will continue to come every year

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank sarahrip

Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
“Typical Perkins”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Filled our tummies, which is the goal. The server was very nice. No waiting to be seated. Not far from the highway 94

Visited July 2013
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
“Fine place to eat”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western which is attached to the restaurant. We had breakfast two days in a row. The food is fine. The service was prompt and the employees were fine. The only thing to complain about was that my son didn't get the cookie that came after his meal. I didn't even realize it until we were at the counter paying the bill and saw the cookies in the case. I told the cashier he didn't get his cookie yet so she gave him one. Not a big deal.
Otherwise no issues here.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lisa P
Lexington, Kentucky
“whole place smells weird”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

It's my first time ever visiting Perkins. I like some of the food such as the grill shrimp penne (1st time). It tastes burned the 2nd time I ordered it. I was so excited to walk in there to order the Grill Shrimp Penne. When it came out, I tasted burned. I was so so disappointed. I guess they have another chef cooking the dish the 2nd time. After that, I never ordered the grill shrimp penne anymore. I tried the omelette with roasted tomato and spinach, which was very healthy choice.

There was one time that I was wearing fresh new cloth and my cloth smelled oily after visiting this Perkins. This place has bad ventilation. So I always request and hope to sit close to the door to avoid strong cooking smell later.

Another issue that can't be solved - this place smells WEIRD. I wanted to provide my opinion to have them replace the room smell that they are using by telling the supervisor. In the end, I didn't do it as I worried it will hurt their feeling. I thought all Perkins smell like this but the one near the La Croose Airport doesn't smell this weird.

I think that the restaurant has bad ventilation as I experienced with oily smell on my hair and cloth after eating there in less than 1 hour; the management is applying strong some sort of similar sea breeze room refresher to cover the oily smell. But the choice of your room refresher is definitely lousy choice.

Visited July 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were on the road, looking for lunch, and had never been to a Perkins Restaurant before. We placed our order, at least in part based on our server's recommendations. The food turned out to be very good. The part I remember is the spiced apple butter that came with the sweet potato fries (I think we had salads for our entrée). The fries were good on their own, but the apple butter made them special. Service was excellent. Based on this visit, we would try other Perkins Restaurants if they are among our choices where we stop for a meal.

• Visited August 2013