“Surpringly Good for an 80's Looking Restaurant”
Review of Ground Round

Ground Round
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Tomah
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The Ground Round Grill & Bar, with its two-room concept, provides an atmosphere and menu that is inviting to families and fun for adults too. We offer a substantial broad-based menu with a high quality/good value relationship for our guests. In addition we are one of the few family oriented restaurants where adults can enjoy full liquor service with their meals. Our lounge is a casual alternative where adults can relax, meet friends, watch the game, and enjoy the same full service menu.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I was visiting Fort McCoy for work and my coworkers and I decided to stop at Ground Round for lunch. I decided to induldge and get the double burger which was massive and rather delicious. The sweet potatoe fries that came long with it were certainly good as well. My coworkers seemed to enjoy their food as well but it was nothing to rave about. Overall, it's a pretty decent place for lunch but not somewhere to bring a date.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We happened to stop on a Sunday when the kids meals were 99 cents. Bonus! They do have daily specials and happy hour specials each day. Wait staff polite, however she did not notify us of the specials and we had to discover them on our own. Ate in the bar which was fun.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Very polite waiter. Got cold fries and manager got me new ones. Insisted they just came out of fryer. No way they were also cold. Average food for higher prices. And poor customer service. My husband and I used to go twice a week when he was stationed at Ft McCoy ..never again.Glad we didn't go here for our anniversary.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Traveling Baseball parents stopped in for a quick bite to eat a couple of nights during our stay in Tomah, the food was good and for a decent price. The restaurant is clean and the employees were very friendly. Recommend going on Friday Fish Fry night, good portions and very tasty.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family enjoyed a nice dinner here on a Saturday night. Although the restaurant was busy, we were seated right away and had good service. The food was good and reasonably priced.

Been to Ground Round? Share your experiences!