“Great variety and tastes of little town america”
Review of Ground Round

Ground Round
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Tomah
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Takeout
Description: The Ground Round Grill & Bar, with its two-room concept, provides an atmosphere and menu that is inviting to families and fun for adults too. We offer a substantial broad-based menu with a high quality/good value relationship for our guests. In addition we are one of the few family oriented restaurants where adults can enjoy full liquor service with their meals. Our lounge is a casual alternative where adults can relax, meet friends, watch the game, and enjoy the same full service menu.
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We wee on a trainin gmisson and took a break from the usual stuff on base to go here, the place is great and to think that they had such a variety,the salmon burger was tops, the fish tacos were pretty good and the grilled tilapa was just amazing, I was surpised of such island type fare done in middle america, ands the staff fellow patrons made me feel pretty comfortable, I would check this place out and keep going, obviously, great palce overall

Reviewed August 20, 2012

after driving ten hours getting a margarita and some ribs and chicken fajitas was amazing. The atmosphere reminded me of an apple bees or tgi fridays.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We had a group of 13, including three lunatic children. The wait for the food was a little long, but everyone liked what they ordered. I ordered the prime rib special, which was cooked as ordered and pretty tasty. I told them to surprise me when the server asked what side I would like, and he came back with a loaded baked potato. Nice surprise. The french onion soup and salad with raspberry vinaigrette was good as well. We had two servers for our group, and both were very friendly and tried their best to help us reign in the hungry kids during the wait. The kids finally settled down once they got their food and ate everything. I thought the prices were very reasonable, but I am used to Chicago prices.

Note to the older crowd--throwing peanut shells on the floor is frowned upon in this establishment. The employees didn't even know what we were talking about when we asked where the peanuts were, and now I feel so old.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We decided to venture to Tomah to find a place for dinner. We called ahead and they had places for all of us on the patio...food and service was great!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Dinner was very good and priced right. Tap beer was very cold and also priced very good! First time I've been here, but it won't be my last!

Been to Ground Round? Share your experiences!