“Not what I expected....it was better”

Burnstad European Cafe
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Tomah
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Topeka, KS
“Not what I expected....it was better”
Reviewed June 16, 2010

I was just in Wisconsin for a couple weeks and found this restaurrant. I was expecting an ordinary place and boy was I pleasantly surprised. The dinner menu is full of choices with some unique dinner items like duck. I had that and it was really good, try their open faced French Dip, with the potato salad.....OH YEAH!! I liked this place so much that in the two weeks in that area, I ate there four times. Staff is attentive and with all the connecting shops, this is a one-stop shop for souvenirs, groceries, and a meal. At one time, we had a party of 14 and all had positive words for my choice in selecting this palce to eat. Overall, a nice find off the main thoroughfare. I would definitely go again when in that area.

1 Thank CA_Native_in_KS