“Consistently Wonderful!”
Review of Sankey's Pub and Grill - CLOSED

Sankey's Pub and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We discovered Sankey's by accident about 2 years ago.....We were driving by and thought let's give it a try. We are frequent visitors today! The food is exceptional and consistently good. The portions are great and seem to always please my 15 year old son who says it is the best cheeseburger he has ever had. Grilled to his liking each and every time. I prefer the amazing cranberry chicken wrap with a side of delicious sweet potato fries(they are the best ones in the northwoods as I have tried them everywhere and no other restaurant comes close). The menu has a good variety and they make adjustments/additions. Indeed it is a small pub environment, but that is what we love! Clean and a wonderful fire roaring in the winter months. The service is great! Very fast and attentive. The best in the area in my opinion! We have invited numerous friends and family to try Sankey's no one is disappointed!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Sandwiches… while perusing the menu, the Reuben caught my eye… I have to say that I am a bit of a Reuben snob, so I was a little leary of my choice. What a nice looking sandwich. Thick marble rye, enough meat and cheese. Grilled up so nicely. Accompanied with fries and a little dish of pasta salad. This was one of the tastier reubens that I have had in a LONG time… I would definitely recommend lunch at Sankeys. And BTW, the waitresses were very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food at Sankeys is very very good pub food. Service is fast and you can get to the place by boat with a short walk up the hill. Sometimes staff is very friendly and talkative.
However sometimes they act like they are doing you a favor to sell you a drink and lunch (especially Randy)!!

1  Thank don w
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always a good meal and great beer selection. Bathrooms are clean!

bring back the Ryediclous, loved it! or some of the other Chameleons?

Reviewed August 6, 2013

When an establishment has a sign out claiming "The Best Bloody Marys" it can get your hopes up if you like them to begin with. This establishment certainly does not disappoint. In addition to being waited on by the owner himself, they have an excellent little patio overlooking Big Lake, just outside of town. They also have wonderful horseshoe courts, volleyball area and plenty of good old Wisconsin hospitality. The Bloody Marys were stacked high with "groceries" seventeen items piled up on top. Most places try to displace as much drink as possible with the garnishes, but not here! This drink was like having a great buffet of pickled and spicy items like pepper jack cheese, brussel sprout, asparagus spear, pickle wedge, olives, both black and green, jalapenos, large carrot stick, an entire beef stick, green bean, onion, mushroom, and about five more things I'm just not remembering right now. Our whole family was extremely happy with the place and the service was exemplary.

1  Thank 4Youandyou