“Good variety, good diner!”

Prime Minister Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Thiensville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 23, 2011

The outside of this place is a bit misleading, but the food is great and very affordable. For breakfast, it offers simple diner food with many choices.

1  Thank HammockMe

Reviewed March 26, 2010

My wife and I eat here quite often because we know what we'll get: great service and great food at a great price. I guess what impresses me the most is the fact there is never anyone standing around. The servers, busers, hostess are in constant motion: serving, cleaning, taking plates, etc. The kitchen staff is a well organized team. Even during the most busy times, we have never waited more than 10 minutes for our orders to arrive. I can't say enough about the management. I believe it starts there and you can see the pride in everyone's eyes. Keep up the great job.

2  Thank Polkaholic