“Black Truffle Butter Burger!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of B1 Burgers - CLOSED

B1 Burgers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Black Truffle Butter Burger!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Wow! A very inconspicuous in Theinsville, WI and some awesome food. Great location right next to the Interurban Bike Trail. Outdoor seating, friendly staff and fun bar tenders.
The wraps are very good but I have a very hard time changing my order away from the Black Truffle Butter Burger (Big Sky patty, black truffle butter, apple-wood bacon, Gruyere cheese, sauteed mushrooms, onion, lettuce and tomato). Mix up the sides with Fries, Onion Straws, Cheese Curds or home made chips.
Carry out Available too :-)

Visited August 2013

Mequon, WI
“The B1 is A1- Best Friday Fish Fry”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

B1 Burgers does have the best burgers in the area and a great chicken burger, too! The FRIDAY FISH FRY is outstanding! You get three hand bread cod pieces, french fries, coleslaw, rye bread/butter. The cod pieces are huge and delicious. The perch fish fry is also excellent. The homemade dumpling soup is one of my favorites....yummy!

The service is so fast! We have been to B1 Burgers many times and the food is always awesome! We know we can count on a delicious burger, salad, or soup every time we go.

The staff is wonderful and very friendly. Niki, Jordan, and Lenni are the best!

Great place to stop and eat if you are walking or biking on the Ozaukee Interurban Trail in Thiensville.

• Visited July 2013
Germantown, Wisconsin
“Delicious burger, gluten free!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

As a diagnosed celiac, I need to eat gluten free. Needless to say, I haven't had a decent burger in a while. Usually restaurants slap a plain meat patty on a plate with no bun as their version of gluten free. I had a delicious burger at B1 today, with a toasted gluten free bun. It was wonderful! The staff was also able to advise me as to which sauces, etc. to avoid because of gluten. I will definitely be going back soon for another burger. By the way, the other 3 people in my group loved their "non-gluten" free burgers as well.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank grhammey
“Stick with the burgers”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I used to like going to B1 burgers, but I had only ordered burgers when I went. When I decided to try their gyro, I was served a gyro that you could put together from the frozen section of a grocery store. They put three over-cooked, small, thin-sliced pieces of gyro in each of two pieces of gyro bread. Then they give you watered-down sauce to put on the lettuce, onion and tomato.

Well...for all this they charge $8. I can get a gyro in Milwaukee with over four times the meat and quality sauce for almost two dollars LESS. I don't understand why the owner of this place sells good burgers and then commits restaurant suicide by serving up the most pathetic meal I've had in years. If it weren't for the burgers, I would give this place no stars at all.

• Visited May 2013
denver
“Ok food poor service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We arrive at 8:00 they close at 9:00. 90% of the tables are open and they are making us wait to be seated. We wait about ten to fifteen minuets and then they seated us (4 adults 2kids). We order and half way into our meal the start turning of some lights and dimming the lights right around us (hint we need to leave), then they turned off the music and started putting chairs on the tables. We then leave and right after we set foot out the door our (lack of) waitress screams they trashed the place. There was a pickle slice and a bite of bread on the floor. Our table was cleaned before we left. Oh we were out the door at 9:09 and they close at 9:00. We will never come here again. Go to Wayne drive in or any where else.

• Visited May 2013