“Good food and great service. Reasonable prices”
Review of The Bone Yard Pub & Grille - CLOSED

The Bone Yard Pub & Grille
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were a group of four on a weekday night for dinner and drinks. Great experience. Service was great. Tap beer was flat but cheap.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was part of a group of about 20 women who had about an hour for lunch so we preordered our meals. We made sure they were aware we had a tight schedule for lunch, yet it took 35 minutes for our food to be brought out. So once we had the food, we had to eat quickly and couldn't really enjoy it.

I heard no complaints about the food. The portions were large. The sweet potato fries were excellent. The restaurant is quite large and new and if you have time to wait for your meal, it would be a nice place. Although we did notice that people who came in after us were served before we were.

I wasn't able to stay and wait for the bill to come out but just left my money. I heard afterward that it took quite a while to get the bill and settle up as well.

1  Thank KathyJ518