“Great pizza and craft beer”

Thirsty Pagan Brewing
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Thirsty Pagan is a lovely little brewpub. We brew all of our 16 different taps with 7 house specialties, and rotating 9 seasonals and one hard apple cider guest tap. Our gourmet pizza is made to order with all fresh ingredients. We are open at 11:00 in the morning until we close at night. Our kitchen just happens to be open 11 AM until 10 PM
Patagonia, Arizona
“Great pizza and craft beer”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Great semi-deep dish pizza and craft beer, especially the Triple Belgium. And despite the one negative review someone gave, very reasonable prices. They also had a good band the night we were there, a Sunday.

Traverse City, Michigan
“Great pizza, great beer”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I always try to hit the local microbrewery when I am visiting a town for the first time and I was extremely happy with my quick stop here. The pizza was excellent and the India Pagan Ale was one of the better IPAs I've had recently. The live music was also a nice touch and it was only a Tuesday night. I'll be back if I ever find myself back in Superior.

3 Thank thewanderingsailor31
Superior, Wisconsin
“Wonderful place to eat, drink, and be merry!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I've been here for work lunch, leisure lunch, and dinner before. All experiences have been wonderful. I'm not a drinker so I can't comment to the beer though I've head it's outstanding. The staff is super friendly and the environment is casual and comfortable. Fantastic food!!

• Visited November 2013
Bemidji
“Funky, fun and tasty!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were jonesing for some righteous pie and found the Thirsty Pagan. This funky, fun joint was just what we were looking for. Our server was awesome, she was friendly and knew her menu and all the beers they brew as well. We ordered a couple of flights (samples of their beers) and I only found one that I didn't care for. The food was wonderful! The spicy hummus was delicious as well were the pizzas! We had the three olive pizza and the beef and blue cheese pizza and we loved them both. We will be back, oh yes we will!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Craig S
Bemidji, Minnesota
“What's Not to Love?!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food and great brews all in a funky a atmosphere with friendly staff. We each had a flight of their beers (one seasonal and one house), hummus app and pizza. What can I say, there wasn't one thing we didn't like! The hummus was some of the best we've ever had and the pizzas were served deep dish style with a homemade crust that was crispy and flavorful. Lots of unique topping choices, too. This our new favorite place in The Duluth area!

2 Thank GardenLady1234

Been to Thirsty Pagan Brewing? Share your experiences!