Best Western Bridgeview Hotel
$93
$94
$91
Orbitz.com
Super 8 Superior WI(Superior)(Great Value!)
$72
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$104
$63
All reviewscocktail hourhappy hourgift shophot tubnautical themewaffleshard boiled eggsroom was cleanindustrial areathe breakfast areapool sidepoolside roommaintained propertyconvenient locationhot breakfastwould stay here againacross the bridge
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is a nice place to stay, reasonably priced. The luggage cart had flat tires and the rooms a/c did not function very well. No restaurant on premises, but clean and the people were quite friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DeMouseMan
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thank you for your recent visit and review. I'm for the problems you encountered with your air conditioner and luggage cart, and hope you were happy with the resolutions offered by our team when you brought these things to our attention during your stay. We do everything we can to make things right for our guests while they are still in the hotel, so they can be happy they chose to stay with us. If there is anything further we can do, please contact me directly at kenjacobs@zmchotels.com. I hope you will consider being our guest again, and letting us know how we can make your stay more pleasant.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I were coming through Superior and due to weather we stopped at Best Western Bridgeview Motor Inn and thankfully they had one room left. The young lady at the front desk that night was very nice and kind with us, however she knew nothing about the area and she was unsure of how to get anywhere.
After we checked in we went to our room we both walked in and loved what we saw lovely set up and clean. We both went to wash our hands and our bathroom sink clogged we let it sit see if it would go down. After about 10 minutes it didn't and we called front desk now around 12 midnight. About 5 minutes later a lady came to our door handed my boyfriend a clean plunger and said "Did you want to do it?" She didn't wait for an answer and she walked away. My boyfriend and I both work at hotels in Canada we were both taken back by how rude she was. We tried to get the sink to drain it never did so we gave up we have a picture it was disgusting.
We put in a wake up call but never heard from anyone. Come morning time I went to open the closet to use the iron and the door fell off and hit my shoulder.
Upon check out I let the gentlemen know all our issues and he apologized and gave us 10$ back from the 150$ we paid I was unimpressed and unsatisfied. Lack of knowledge in the area, lack of customer service and no one asked if there was anything they could have done better, NO UNDERSTANDING FROM STAFF.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank graduate2009Ontario
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Bridgeview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

I apologize for your recent experience at the Bridgeview. I can understand your frustration with how the staff handled your situation. I know our guests count on us for many things, especially excellent service and local knowledge. I'm sorry you encountered a team member who has not completed her training, and was working without a seasoned supervisor nearby. We will spend more time with her so she has a better understanding her responsibiliteis and of what there is to see and do and how to get there. I did check into the wake up call. From what I can tell the wake up call did go thru. The overnite front desk member should have handled your problem in a more professional manner. I will use your experience in discussions and training the front desk staff to increase their awareness and understanding of our guests' concerns. I have contacted you directly and hope you will consider giving us another chance to earn your trust and respect the next time you are in the area. Once again I apologize for your inconvenience.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

stay at the bridgeview all the time we go to superior or duluth , reason being pool side rooms , breakfast for kids so they can come out and eat in pjs , can sit by pool and watch them or go in hot tub , good internet....if you have kids and a pet think about it , dogs in the room he can see you ,you see him , can have a drink pool side , go back to room to grab a snack , plus they have stay 9 times 10 is free so get regular room pool side and free night take the up grade. If you stay there a couple times staff remember you and are more than helpfull and nice ...and best of all it is a family place .

Room Tip: they offer caa rates, and more
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank walmart_gal2001
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Bridgeview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for your many visits and for taking the time to share your comments. I'm glad you are happy and comfortable here, and appreicate your recognition of jobs well done. We look forward to welcoming you and your family (including the furry four legged members!) and thanking you in person the next time you are our guest.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about the BEST WESTERN Bridgeview Motor Inn . Doug and his staff have always treated us with a welcoming spirit . As I am a senior and like a quiet area I always request one and have not been disappointed . Its great to see the kids enjoy the pool but it is always nice to find a quiet room to get away . The managers cocktail hour and the wonderful breakfast make it much like it should be . A home away from home . I will continue to stay at the BEST WESTERN Bridgeview Motor Inn whenever I am in Superior .
Thanks Doug and staff . You are the greatest .

Room Tip: Just mention that you would like a quiet area and if available you will get a room away from the pool .
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank whitekrow
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Bridgeview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Your loyalty and kind words are greatly appreciated by everyone here. Doug is a terrific leader and we all do our best to follow his examples in hospitality and professionalism. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home the next time you visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

It had been well over 20 years since we had stayed at the Bridgeview in Superior, we now returned with our 2 boys ages 14 and 10 for the family day long weekend. We booked a 2nd floor poolside room. Wonderful room. It had a living room area and separate bedroom area, separated by the bathroom and additional kitchen sink area. The balcony overlooked the pool.
I would definately book the 2nd floor again. Staff was very courteous, rooms were clean and the breakfast poolside was good.
The pool is large and it is warm, not too cold.
Location is perfect, just across the bridge from Duluth, and within minutes you can be shopping in downtown Duluth, or up at MillerHill Mall. Very close to the Amsoil Arena in Duluth and Canal Park and Red Lobster.
We will definately return again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor poolside rooms have a balcony overlooking the pool - and provide more privacy then 1st floor poolside rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Bridgeview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Thank you very much for your loyalty and nice review. I am glad you found enough familiarity here to be comfortable, and enough improvements to be happy you decided to come back to stay with us. I hope it won't be another 20 years before you let us serve you here again.