“Great family restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #32 of 87 Restaurants in Superior
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Great family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is the third time we eat at this restaurant as it has a good selection of food that caters well to small children. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I tried a salmon with teriyaki sauce and was pleasantly surprised with how well it was cooked. We will stop by again whenever we travel again in the area.

Visited July 2012

Hurley, Wisconsin
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

My wife and I ate here with our boy and it was nothing special but that is just us... Try it, food was average

Visited November 2011
“Needed: better staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

I went there as an after event thing to eat. Everything was overly expensive so I just ordered chicken strips. We had to ask twice for our coffee to be refilled and it was when she was helping others since she didn't once check on how we were doing. The bill came and I still left 15 percent even though she didn't deserve it using a debit card Later on when I received my statement from the bank, I was very upset to see that the total was bumped up to where the tip was almost 23 percent!!! Bunch of ripoff servers. Will not eat here again.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Penguinsaurus
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Acceptable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Clean enough, but in need of a little TLC. Standard fare, with good size portions.

Visited August 2011
Naperville, Illinois
“Great breakfast stop on the road!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

Great breaksfast & fresh baked muffins. Try to sit in the back room to have a great view of Lake Superior !!

• Visited August 2011